Did not like the room at all. Very depressing one bedroom suite. We paid $299.00 per night and were there for four nights. WAY overpriced for yucky room. Our suite was extremely dark...it overlooked the lobby so no window to the outside. Did I mention dark and depressing? Our flight arrived early in the morning...we were told that it would be around 2:00 pm before our room was read, which we totally understood. They took our name and cell phone number and were told they would call us as soon as a room was ready. We chose to hang out in the lobby....a long 10 hour flight...all night and we were worn out. Around 12:30pm we noticed several people coming in and getting a room. 1:00pm....a man went to the desk to check in and got a room. I stood behind him and said "oh, the rooms are ready now?" The guy at the desk looked kinda funny and when the man walked off he said "he had a different room than you". Yeah, right. All of a sudden our room was ready. Of course he could not remember our names (so much for writing down our name and number) but he remembered what kind of room we wanted. P L E A S E.
Not happy at all with the service and the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites