I booked this hotel because it was the cheapest place close to the downtown area. My wife and I were in town for a concert at the Ryman and wanted to be able to walk everywhere. After booking I read a lot of reviews complaining about the quality of the hotel and several other features. The building is incredibly old and has been renovated, some people complained about the old building which made no sense to me. My wife and I really liked that part. People complained about noise, breakfast, and the homeless people outside. For our entire stay I can honestly say we didn't hear one noise outside of our room. The breakfast was all out on time and everything that my wife and I had was exactly what we would expect from a free continental breakfast. As for the homeless people and not feeling safe, I am from Atlanta so I could be much more used to this type of thing, but the people in Nashville were neither scary nor did they bug us much for money. The only true complaint I have is that the fitness center is really lacking in equipment. One treadmill (that was out of order), one bike, and one elliptical machine. A couple of mats and some medicine balls. This is the only are I think they could live with upgrading. Overall it was a great stay and my wife and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites