Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown
$209
$181
$167
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$699
$419
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
1,490 results
All reviewsgreat locationfront deskchurch streetvalet parkingwithin walking distancesocial hourfree dinnerfull kitchenevening receptionnashville downtownprinters alleybridgestone arenawould definitely stay here againsofa bedcomplimentary breakfastvalet servicetwo blocks
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed here 5 nights while attending a conference at convention center, 2 blocks away. Comparing notes with those who stayed at the Renaissance, this was a great deal. For less money, I got (and they did not) free WIFI, excellent breakfast, and there was even dinner offered (never was around for that but saw the menus, looked good. They also seem to have free entertainment at dinnertime).
I understand there are different sized rooms. Mine was VERY adequate, wide entrance area with fully stocked kitchen, including stock of coffee, tea, cream, sugar, and even microwave popcorn. Very comfie king-sized bed and adequately sized sitting room with couch. Writing desk was big enough for all my needs and the bathroom was bigger than my own at home. Could probably fit an entire family in the shower stall. I was fortunate not to experience the downside that others mention- my room was cleaned every day, shower was enclosed by a stall, and room was in very good shape, looks recently remodeled. There is an exercise room, but it has only 3 machines so can get full pretty quickly. There was also a spa with jacuzzi but it was closed during my stay. Also, there is business center with printer. Noticed that printer was not working (out of ink) over several days. Probably, they should have been able to get a cartridge sooner or better yet have one on hand.
Staff, as mentioned, was super friendly and helpful. Did not come with a car but noted that there is no attached garage or entrance park. Taxi had to leave me off around the corner from entrance. Indeed, there is a disgusting smell at entrance, i also noted it a bit in my room but only when first stepping in. Had an inner room which was extremely quiet but kind of dark - no natural lighting. Overall, the downside points are minor considering the upside of this hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SRCIsrael
Reviewed October 23, 2011

A few friends and I rented a room at the Homewood Suites in Downtown Nashville for a weekend girls trip. Upon renting the room we were under the impression that it had two beds and a pull out couch and were told the 6 of us could sleep comfortably. We paid an extra fee for the extra people in the room. When we arrived we found the hotel pretty easily but had a hard time actually finding where we needed to park for valet and then had no idea where to find the entrance to the building. It was a little confusing because you entered on the front of the building but there was no front desk just some elevators. We had to wander down a hall and around the corner to actually find where we checked in at the front desk. It was located in the middle of the building. Anyways, after checking in we headed up to our room only to discover one king bed and one double size pull out couch. We called the front desk and were told that was all they had. No apologies. So we improvised and some girls slept on the floor. It was a very narrow room so it was quite cramped. Not what we were expecting at all. On a good note, the breakfast was good in the mornings, the valet was SUPER nice and very friendly, as was the concergie. He had all kinds of advice for where we should go and he was right on with every one. The price for our suite was pretty expensive for what we got, considering i've stayed in many suites in different hotels and they were cheaper and much bigger. Over all it was a great trip, we enjoyed the city very much and will definately be back. But next time we probably will stay elsewhere. (Or get 2 rooms!)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amgsrtr
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Good location for all downtown activities...concerts, sports, broadway strip. Dinner and wine / beer included

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atjr1
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I had a clean, quiet suite. Full sized refrigerator, Microwave oven, dishwasher, two burner stove. Large shower. The complementary breakfast included scrambled eggs, hash browns, oatmeal, cold cereals, toast, bagels, fruit, sausage or bacon. The complementary dinner includes a small beer selection and table wine, red and white. Dinner was southern "baked" chicken one night and cordon bleu the next night.
Short walk to bars, honkey-tonks, in "the district."
Free wired and wireless internet.
I didn't drive, but parking is about 1 1/2 blocks away for $9 or you can pay $20 for valet parking.
I spent one night at the Comfort Inn nearby ... horrible, unless you like a stinky room surrounded by puking drunks.
I also stayed at the airport Radisson which was good except for the location.

Room Tip: I had an inner room... very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Moe D
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The hotel is nice enough (pleasant lobby, decent front desk staff, etc.) and the room was fine, though a little bit cramped, so I can't give it a one star rating. However, we left the room in the morning, had a packed day, and when we returned late that night (just before midnight), it had not been cleaned and that morning's used, wet towels were still exactly where they were that morning. We have stayed here a couple of times before, but that was a few years ago, and quality control seems to fallen off quite a bit. As noticed by one other reviewer, the entrance area does have an unusual odor, though I didn't find it as off putting as the other reviewer. However, unmade beds and no room cleaning is inexcusable. Nashville has plenty of other good hotel options in this price range.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family