My husband had a conference in Nashville so we picked this hotel for convience to the convention center and Hilton points. Homewood and Embassy suites are our favorites because of the food and kitchenettes, as l am usually in during the day as he works.
Hotel is in a beautiful historic building, no parking except valet nearby but they have an arragement with a garage a few blocks down that is really reasonable for downtown. Besides you are within walking distants to all downtown action so you won't need to get the car that often,
Two issues l had is #1 the worst internet l have ever had in a hotel, maybe it's the granite walls (which is a bonus...very quite rooms) and sadly #2 horrible maid service, unlike the person below we are not too picky , and for the first time ever we changed rooms, only to a somewhat cleaner room. Then the first 2 nights we slept in late and had the do not disturb sign out, the 1st day they knocked anyway to ask if we needed anything, but even without the sign it was 4 days until we saw any service, and that day at 2 pm l finally called as we needed toels, tp ect... and at 4:30 finally went to the front desk and got the supplies we needed. We have never had this happen at a Hilton hotel before, so l'm sure there were scheduling issues or other things going on, l would give them another chance, the price is right for downtown and everybody downstairs was awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites