Had a multi-day stay at the Homewood Suites in downtown Nashville.
This property is in a refurbed old (I'm guess the 1920s) office building. The architect did a beautiful job in re-doing the space. The suites are on the smallish side but not oppressively so. The hotel was full from a convention and the breakfast area was too small (same with the Managers Reception) for the number of people. Breakfast was okay (remarkably flavorful sausage) but nothing like some breakfasts I've had at Homewoods (the hotel at DEN remains tops in this category).
VERY helpful staff.
Parking is expensive, and self-park is three blocks away. Valet is around the corner from the hotel -- next to the overflowing garbage cans where I sat rats several times :shudder: (Is this a hotel or a city of Nashville problem?). Hotel is one-two blocks up the hill from Commerce street and the convention center. The hotel is not in an area where you'd want to wander late at night.
Hotel's internet was the worst I've had in a long time anywhere.
Would certainly stay there again, particularly when other downtown hotels were fetching $170/night and the senior rate here was $116.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites