“Great way to see the city!”
Review of iRide Nashville

Downtown Nashville Segway Tour
Ranked #3 of 81 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In the heart of Music City USA, iRide Nashville gives you the most unique and relaxing way to enjoy downtown Nashville. Within one and half or two and a half hours, you'll learn how to ride a Segway and get a guided Segway tour around the most popular sites in Nashville. We'll take you through downtown Nashville covering such landmarks as the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Bicentenniel Mall, Farmer's Market, and the Tennessee State Capitol. We'll even cover some areas that most tours can't get to, because you're on your own Segway! Age Requirement: 14 years or older Additional Policies: Helmets are provided and required & training is required for everyone, regardless of previous experience* Various tours daily at multiple times per day.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a blast! April made us all very comfortable and confident as we headed out on our tour. Going down Broadway on a busy Friday night was tricky, but it was smooth sailing once out of the crowds. The tour of Bicentenial Park was perfect - so beautiful and underrated. I've lived here 18 years and learned a lot about our awesome city. We intend to do this again and again when friends come to visit!

nashville, tn
“Super, Fun, Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went with a large group, and our tour guides April and Kevin were MEGA GREAT!!!!! No one in my group had ever ridden a segway, but April and Kevin truely demonstrated patience and professional charm. Even though I was with a group, before we went touring through the city, the training received truly showed and felt that April and Kevin wanted to make sure each individual was confortable on the segway. It never felt like they were rushing us, and most importantly they had a VAST amount of knowledge about the history of my home state. Anyone at any age can do it, and most importantly..... It's learning history while experienceing AWESOMENESS ( yes awesomeness ) from 2 wheels with AMAZING and WONDERFUL company!!! TRY IT!!!

Bellingham, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous and Memorable History Lesson!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We decided to do the Segway tour on our first day in Nashville to get familiar with the area. The tour exceeded all of our expectations and turned into a wonderful history lesson of Nashville and Tennessee. Our tour guide, Kevin, was not only patient with us (we had never ridden a Segway), but had vast knowledge of the city's history and landmarks. My only hesitation when signing up for the tour was the price tag, but I can assure that it's worth every penny. It's a fun way to cover a lot of the downtown area and see points of interest that a tourist may not seek out on their own. Nashville is known for its music, but there is so much more to it. You wont be disappointed by taking the Segway tour. I even recommended the tour to a friend who has lived in Nashville for 6 years!

Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I would do it again!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This tour was fabulous. The instructors, Andy and Kevin were superb and patient. I loved the entire 2.5 hours of this tour. It was a great way to see Nashville and learn a bit about the city while on a segway, which is so much fun as it is. It was my first time, as it was for most of the people on the tour, and the instructors were great with all of us. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone looking for something fun to do in Nashville.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fun Time”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I took this tour on 10/11/2013 and had a great time. April and Kevin are friendly and informative guides. They made us feel comfortable on the Segway within minutes. We travelled to areas that would've been too far to reach by foot (we didn't rent a car while in Nashville), so this tour was the perfect way to experience the city.

April and Kevin took the time to chat with us after the tour and they provided great dinner recommendations. Thanks! Kayne Prime was perfect for our 10th anniversary dinner!