“Segway worth doing”

Downtown Nashville Segway Tour
Ranked #3 of 86 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In the heart of Music City USA, iRide Nashville gives you the most unique and relaxing way to enjoy downtown Nashville. Within one and half or two and a half hours, you'll learn how to ride a Segway and get a guided Segway tour around the most popular sites in Nashville. We'll take you through downtown Nashville covering such landmarks as the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Bicentenniel Mall, Farmer's Market, and the Tennessee State Capitol. We'll even cover some areas that most tours can't get to, because you're on your own Segway! Age Requirement: 14 years or older Additional Policies: Helmets are provided and required & training is required for everyone, regardless of previous experience* Various tours daily at multiple times per day.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

A great way to learn some history about Nashville and the entire state of TN! Kevin was really nice and personable as well as knowledgable about the area and history. My son and I loved it!

Jim S, General Manager at iRide Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thanks for coming out to "glide" with us! We hope you'll join us again sometime soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband's birthday, beautiful spring day and fabulous tour guide Kevin made this a memorable experience. Our first time on a Segway but Kevin was a great teacher and made it easy to learn. We saw parts of Nashville that we would never have seen on our own, covered lots more territory than we could have walking and learned so much about the history of the area from our guide. I highly recommend the tour.

1  Thank Lanternlady

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the tour! We're glad you chose to celebrate your husband's birthday with us and are glad to hear you had a blast. Please wish him a Happy Birthday from Segway of Nashville Tours!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I had never been on a Segway before so we decided to try it out. Had a lot of fun. Kevin was a great guide and very knowledgeable on Nashville history. Can't wait to bring the rest of my family next time.

Jim S, General Manager at iRide Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

We're glad you and your daughter could join us. We hope you'll bring the rest of the family out so that everyone can enjoy a great tour of Nashville on their very own Segway!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was my first time on a segway and it was AWESOME!!! Kevin, the tour guide, was excellent. I learned so much about Nashville and it's history while cruising on the segway. I'll will do this again and I highly recommend it.

Jim S, General Manager at iRide Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thanks for the great review! We take great pride in our tours and tour guides so we're glad you feel the same. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a tough time making connections and getting booked, but the actual tour is great. Kevin is a terrific guide and I was surprised to learn so much about Nashville. I would definitely go again.

1  Thank bhannabass

Sorry to hear about your booking process. Unfortunately, since you had a Groupon it has to go through a few more steps than our regular booking process but we try to make that as easy as possible. We're glad you enjoyed our tour and we hope to see you again soon!