We stayed at this hotel Christmas Day for the Tennessee Titans game. The room was clean, plenty of hot water and comfortable. Check in/out services were good. We walked about a block and a half to get to the pedistrian bridge to crossover to the stadium. It seemed like a long walk but it was very cold!! After we returned to the hotel we enjoyed the hot tub and the hot chocolate! I think that was the highlight of our stay!! The breakfast the next morning was o.k. Fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastries, assorted juices and the scrambled eggs were a little dry. My only recommendation would be for this hotel to invest in sound proof windows. Other than that it is a nice place to stay. Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn