I stayed here for a convention a block away at the Music City Center. The service was great and the room I got was clean and HUGE. This is pretty much no frills lodging but there are plenty of amenities around it (such as in he Omni Hotel across the street).
Protip: self parking is in a garage adjacent to and accessible to the hotel. If you're cheap like me, skip the valet as the self serve parking is easy peasy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn