I stayed here for NYE in Nashville (12/28-1/1/14).
The hotel was pretty basic, but I felt like the location to downtown, and more specifically Broadway made this the perfect choice.
I'll start off by saying there's no bar/restaurant in the hotel. It was somewhat disappointing, because after 2 of the 3 in our group got there, we wanted to have a drink while waiting for the 3rd. They do however have a free breakfast every morning (6a-10a) which was good. Waffle maker, pastries, breads to toast, cereal, breakfast meats, etc., and water, OJ, juices. Pretty much everything you'd expect from a hotel breakfast. They did have a small 'store' where you could buy chips, beer, drinks, Advil and things of that nature.
Now to the room. We stayed on the 3rd floor (334 to be exact) and the room had 2 double beds. They were extremely comfortable, and the sheets were soft/comfortable. I like that there was an outlet on the nightstand in between the beds, perfect for the phone charger. The room also had a comfortable chair you could lounge in, a flat screen TV (HD feed), a desk, and ample closet and drawer space. The bathroom was very clean, and a good size, with a large sink area and the shower had good water pressure. We only got maid service 1 day, and they did the job.
I've seen a few people in previous review mention noise/dust from construction, be we were there on a holiday weekend, so didn't run into that. To be fair, there was a small sign in the lobby that warned of this.
This hotel was basically a great place if you are spending a lot of time on Broadway going to the restaurants/bars. It was close enough where you could walk to and from, and if you were out and needed to run to the room for something, you were right there.
I liked the city, and would 100% stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn