Hotel staff was excellent and attentive and went the extra effort by shuffling things around to extend our stay one night. Also, my wife loved the pillows and inquired about getting one for home - the staff brought her one as a souvenir. Impressive!. The property is lovely; more upscale in appearance and quality than most Hampton Inns. Pool area is extra nice, with a larger pool than most Hamptons. The location couldn't be better -- three blocks from Broadway and all the food, music and fun you can handle. Having the signature Hampton Inn breakfast is a benefit with a family of six -- a restaurant breakfast can easily add $50 a day to a trip. On the downside, the breakfast area was very crowded when we ate, so it takes some jockeying to get a spot for the family. Also, i could go a whole lifetime without cutting another Hampton Inn waffle with the aggravating plastic knife and foam plate. Overall, one of the nicest Hamptons, second in my view only to Cincoteague Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn