“Nice stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown Nashville”

Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown
Ranked #35 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
new york
“Nice stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown Nashville”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. I have stayed in several Hampton Inns and this was the nicest by far. The location is excellent for walking around downtown Nashville and hitting up the Honky Tonks at night. The rooms were quite large and everything was very clean.

I knew that there was some construction going on around the hotel, therefore I requested a quieter location and I didn't notice any construction noise. The internet worked well. The only negatives were the water was shut off one night due to nearby construction and I found the entrance to the hotel was awkwardly located when walking to/from downtown.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank george00
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are happy that you had a wonderful trip! We too look forward to the surrounding construction to be done! We hope the next time you come to Nashville you will stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My teenage daughter and I stayed at this hotel For a concert at the Bridgestone arena. The location was perfect! Just 2 blocks from broadway where all the action is and 2 blocks from the arena. We didn't have to drive anywhere. You can park your car yourself, or for a few dollars more, you can use the valet. We used the valet and the guys were so good! I even called them later in the evening to get something that I had forgotten in my car and they were at my door within 10 minutes.
We stayed in a suite...and the room was super clean and spacious. The shower was awesome (I love to actually get a good shower when I'm staying in a hotel) the beds are very very comfy.
The breakfast buffet had everything hot and cold that anyone could ever want.
I really can't think of anything to complain about. We did pay a little more then any of our friends that stayed outside of town...but that's the trade off for being in walking distance, i guess. I would definitely not change a thing!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mindy G
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We hope the next time you come to Nashville for a concert that you will stay with us!
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This past weekend (Jan. 11-Jan. 14) I took my two daughters to Nashville. Both are country fans and we all love live music. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville- Downtown. I booked with Expedia both flight and hotel and got what I thought was a good deal. Hotel is two city blocks up from "Broadway" where most of the action begins. Room was great. Very clean and quite large. Wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning. Many hot, cooked items. Definitely would recommend for price. We did not take a car but could walk everywhere. People were very professional and courteous. There are two buildings going up around the hotel. One is definitely a hotel. Lots of morning noise and work around the building.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vallelde
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for the great comments on our hotel! Being right in the heart of Downtown Nashville makes us the perfect place for country music lovers! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope you stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!
Rogers, Minnesota
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great location to wander downtown Nashville. We originally booked a weekend trip to attend an NHL game but found ourselves with a free night due to the lockout. Had we been able to attend the game, the hotel is in ea

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kristine55374
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for the great comments on our location! We are happy to announce that the Predators lockout is finally over! We would love to have you come back when they have a new game!
North Carolina
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in downtown Nashville. It is very close to all the bars and restaurants. Very nice hotel staff at the front desk, I believe it was Bill who helped us out with a welcoming smile on his face. Room was clean and spacious. Top down, great experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mtoneill
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are so glad that Bill made your stay extra special! We can not wait for you to stay with us again!
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 9, 2013

After reading some of the most recent reviews, I was concerned that this hotel might seem a big shabby. I didn't feel that way at all. Its a very large lobby with breakfast room plus other sitting areas - one w/ a little electric fireplace. Our room was very nice and clean. (607) I asked to have a room facing downtown. I stay in Hamptons a lot and found it to be on the nicer end of the ones I"ve stayed in. As far as breakfast goes, I usually don't usually eat there - its a standard Hampton breakfast - useful if you just need to get something in your stomach but not gourmet. I just expect that and feel overall value for what I get is very good. Oh yes, the staff was great. I did get a great Hotwire rate that w/ tax came to 120.00 - not sure how I"d feel if I paid 200.

Room Tip: Room 607 faced downtown and was in good shape.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank greatpondgirl
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for commenting on your stay. We are glad that you had a good time at our hotel! We hope that you will stay with us the next time you come to Nashville!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The best room I have had at a Hampton Inn (and I have stayed in many). Combined with location relative to Broadway, a great property. However, the construction surrounding the hotel makes for a loud, early morning. Once that is over, this is a true 5* property.

Pros: 3-4 blocks from Broadway. Great, new, spacious rooms - I had a separate sitting area with couch, kitchenette, spacious bathroom, very large balcony and clean / modern design / looks. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast. Quick and efficient valet service. If you are looking to have fun in Downtown Nashville, this is a great value for your dollar (except for the Con below)

Cons: Construction noise -- a lot is being built around the hotel. If you plan on sleeping in it will be tough -- it can get pretty noisy. As I mention above, once that is done, this hotel is a definite must stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank zmoba96
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for the great comments on your stay! To say that we are the best Hampton Inn room you have ever stayed in means a lot to us! We too are ready for the construction to be over with! We hope you will stay with us again soon!