After reading some of the most recent reviews, I was concerned that this hotel might seem a big shabby. I didn't feel that way at all. Its a very large lobby with breakfast room plus other sitting areas - one w/ a little electric fireplace. Our room was very nice and clean. (607) I asked to have a room facing downtown. I stay in Hamptons a lot and found it to be on the nicer end of the ones I"ve stayed in. As far as breakfast goes, I usually don't usually eat there - its a standard Hampton breakfast - useful if you just need to get something in your stomach but not gourmet. I just expect that and feel overall value for what I get is very good. Oh yes, the staff was great. I did get a great Hotwire rate that w/ tax came to 120.00 - not sure how I"d feel if I paid 200.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn