Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown
$142
$132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$199
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$169
$187
Doubletree.com
$199
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

$138
$229
$195
$189
$179
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

1,884 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famebridgestone arenagreat locationwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfasttwo blocksjohnny cash museumhonky tonksstreet noisefresh fruitparking garagemusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againbroadway streetbiscuits and gravynashville downtown
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great location downtown...just a couple of blocks from Broadway, 2nd avenue, restaurants and shops. Clean, really new looking, beds very comfortable. Staff friendly and the breakfast was great! We'll stay here again. Yes - construction...but, they don't work at night!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay and our breakfast! We look forward to having you stay at our hotel the next time you are in Nashville!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I must say that my experience at this Downtown Nashville Hampton Inn was better than I expected. Even with the construction which I did not notice once inside my particular room which was located opposite of any site or sound of what may have been going on. Here is a copy of my request that may have secured my very quiet room;
Special request: Hi, I am looking forward to my stay at your hotel! I would appreciate anything you can do for a room that may be a bit quieter than average. Thanks! Bill.
Besides the great room my wife and really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning. Everything was fresh with a wide variety and great presentation with ample dining space and seating. After enjoying our breakfast we walked a short distance to the Country Music Hall of Fame and later on down to Broadway where all the famous Honkey Tonks are located.

Room Tip: end unit facing North and east or facing Molloy St.and 3rd ave S.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
DavidM808, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay! We are happy that you were able to get a room away from the construction. We look forward to having you come back for your 2nd trip to Nashville.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This Hotel is well situated right across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and close to the action downtown. There is construction going on across the street but we didn't go to Nashville to sleep. The breakfast wasn't the best but the coffee was good and well needed. Staff helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. Price was reasonable. Football games were great

Room Tip: Opposite side to the construction
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are located in the perfect spot for those fans going to the Titans Game! We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Having flown to Atlanta our next port of call was Nashville. I chose this hotel because of its location and the fact that it was reasonably priced. Once again the rooms were spacious and the beds very comfortable, throw in a hot complimentary breakfast and you cant go wrong. It is situated literally a few minutes walk from Broadway and the wonderful music bars. The hotel has one drawback..........no bar of its own. However, all the hostelries in town stay open most of the night so that did not matter to us.

Room Tip: As this hotel is situated in downtown Nashville all rooms look out onto other buildings. Our rooms were standard and were as good as most Hotels and better than a lot of London Hotels.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments! We would love to have a bar in our hotel too! However since we don't, It is a good thing that we are located within walking distance of over 40 different bars! We are glad that you had a great time and would love for you to come stay with us the next time you are in Nashville.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Location of the hotel is excellent and we enjoyed the various amenities offered by this hotel. I agree with the other reviewers regarding the noise from the construction, but we were forewarned about the construction prior to making our reservation. I would love to recommend this hotel but, unfortunately, we had problems with our bathroom facilities and I would not stay here again. On our first day, the toilet would not work properly and we had to call the front desk. Someone was sent up right away and it was "fixed." We had the same problem with the toilet the very next morning. The maintenance person again came to fix the toilet and we were advised that he could not fix it, so we would need to go to the front desk to get a new room. When we went to the front desk, they had no idea what we were talking about and told us they had no other rooms available. Finally, another front desk person arrived, as did the maintenance person. We were told that we could move to another room, but we could not do so at that time because the room was not "ready." We were told to pack our belongings and the staff would move us to the other room later that day. I advised the front desk that we were leaving shortly because we had plans that could not be changed and it was at this point that the maintenance person advised us that he could fix the toilet, but he did not want to do so while we were in the room because it would take a while to fix the problem. I asked whether we could wait until later that day to see if we had to change rooms because we really didn't have time to pack our belongings and I also wanted to make sure that the toilet was actually fixed. I was told "you don't understand" and that they could not hold the other room for us. We opted to stay in our room since we really did not have time to pack our belongings (and we did not want to change our plans) and we were assured that the problem would be fixed. We returned late that night, only to discover the next morning that the shower would not drain! The maintenance person again came to our room, this time to fix the shower drain. It took him so long to "fix" the drain that two members of our party did not have time to take a shower before we had to leave for the day's events. We came home late that night only to discover the next morning that both the shower and the toilet did not work! I went to the front desk and asked if we could use another room to get a shower, but I was told that they would send someone to our room to fix the problems. I advised the front desk that we did not have time to wait for the problems to be fixed since we had an airplane to catch and I highly doubted that it would be an "easy fix." It was only after I went through the whole story about our various problems throughout the weekend that I was finally given a key to another room so we would have bathroom facilities and could get a shower. The woman at the front desk was apologetic after I told her the whole story, but at that point it was just very frustrating. Frankly, for the money that we paid for the room I do not think it is unreasonable to expect bathroom facilities that work. Obviously, we were sorry that we did not move to another room, but we had been assured that the problem would be fixed and I did not think it was appropriate to to change our plans/reservations because we had to pack our belongings and move to another room. We loved Nashville and had a wonderful time, but we did not need the problems that we had at this hotel and our problems here definitely put a damper on our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kathy H
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your recent stay. Please contact Sarah in our Sales Department at 615-277-5000. She would love to speak with you.