Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown
$138
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$188
$169
Hampton.com
$199
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$209
$187
Doubletree.com
$149
$138
$199
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$229
$195
$189
$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$252
Cancelon
  • Room Service
1,884 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famebridgestone arenagreat locationwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfasttwo blocksjohnny cash museumhonky tonksstreet noisefresh fruitparking garagemusic city centerconvention centerwould stay here againbroadway streetbiscuits and gravynashville downtown
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Location of the hotel is excellent and we enjoyed the various amenities offered by this hotel. I agree with the other reviewers regarding the noise from the construction, but we were forewarned about the construction prior to making our reservation. I would love to recommend this hotel but, unfortunately, we had problems with our bathroom facilities and I would not stay here again. On our first day, the toilet would not work properly and we had to call the front desk. Someone was sent up right away and it was "fixed." We had the same problem with the toilet the very next morning. The maintenance person again came to fix the toilet and we were advised that he could not fix it, so we would need to go to the front desk to get a new room. When we went to the front desk, they had no idea what we were talking about and told us they had no other rooms available. Finally, another front desk person arrived, as did the maintenance person. We were told that we could move to another room, but we could not do so at that time because the room was not "ready." We were told to pack our belongings and the staff would move us to the other room later that day. I advised the front desk that we were leaving shortly because we had plans that could not be changed and it was at this point that the maintenance person advised us that he could fix the toilet, but he did not want to do so while we were in the room because it would take a while to fix the problem. I asked whether we could wait until later that day to see if we had to change rooms because we really didn't have time to pack our belongings and I also wanted to make sure that the toilet was actually fixed. I was told "you don't understand" and that they could not hold the other room for us. We opted to stay in our room since we really did not have time to pack our belongings (and we did not want to change our plans) and we were assured that the problem would be fixed. We returned late that night, only to discover the next morning that the shower would not drain! The maintenance person again came to our room, this time to fix the shower drain. It took him so long to "fix" the drain that two members of our party did not have time to take a shower before we had to leave for the day's events. We came home late that night only to discover the next morning that both the shower and the toilet did not work! I went to the front desk and asked if we could use another room to get a shower, but I was told that they would send someone to our room to fix the problems. I advised the front desk that we did not have time to wait for the problems to be fixed since we had an airplane to catch and I highly doubted that it would be an "easy fix." It was only after I went through the whole story about our various problems throughout the weekend that I was finally given a key to another room so we would have bathroom facilities and could get a shower. The woman at the front desk was apologetic after I told her the whole story, but at that point it was just very frustrating. Frankly, for the money that we paid for the room I do not think it is unreasonable to expect bathroom facilities that work. Obviously, we were sorry that we did not move to another room, but we had been assured that the problem would be fixed and I did not think it was appropriate to to change our plans/reservations because we had to pack our belongings and move to another room. We loved Nashville and had a wonderful time, but we did not need the problems that we had at this hotel and our problems here definitely put a damper on our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kathy H
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your recent stay. Please contact Sarah in our Sales Department at 615-277-5000. She would love to speak with you.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have planned many corporate retreats and our most recent one at Nashville at the Hampton Inn & Suites set a new bar for my service standards. Their sales team has been working on our event for months, from securing lodging, to catering, meeting space, recommendations for restaurants and all of my many detailed questions and requests. They always responded quickly, professionally and with the exact answers I needed. I cannot put into words how much I appreciated their high quality customer service, from the start of our event to the finish. I would recommend this hotel without any reservations to anyone travelling to Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the amazing comments on our Sales Team. We feel like they are one of the best teams in Nashville! They will truly appreciate your comments, as they are extremely hard workers. We hope the next time you have a corporate event you give us a call!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I might be a the wrong person, having only stayed in Nashville twice before I was looking for a cheaper alternative to a really expensive room and still be close to downtown. So we stayed here for roughly 2/3 the price but still overpriced compared to other cities in the US. Nothing wrong with the hotel clean rooms and attentive staff but still just a bit too expensive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our Hampton Inn & Suites is not the typical Hampton. Unfortunately guests will have to pay a bit more at any hotel, to be right in the heart of Downtown Nashville. We do hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I just loved this hotel! Our room was lovely, 2 double beds, cable TV, A/C, a lovely bathroom with little finishing touches like mouthwash and a note saying that if you had forgotten anything like a razor just give front desk a call....I really can't fault this one. My only complaint would be that, like other reviewers, we were woken by construction noise at 6am and the curtains are so light that daylight comes in very early on and it is a bit off putting at night cause you can see everyone walking past. Not fun being woken up at the crack of dawn on holidays, but I do suspect this is out the hotels control. That being said, the complimentary breakfast was the best I have had in any hotel, by far. It is, I think, on the healthier side, but still good. Bagels, youghurt, eggs, waffles,cereal and all kinds syrup for your coffee, I loved this breakfast. The gym was great, small, but still pretty good with water and towels readily available, same with the pool and spa. There is a coin operated laundry on sight too, which is handy if you have some clothes that are in need of a decent wash. Just down the road from The Country Music Hall of Fame and the main street of Nashville, this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed at. It's the little, thoughtful things that make hotels stand out for me, and this one, in my opinion, had thought of everything. A wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the construction work. Not the wake up call you might have had in mind!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Belinda B

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on your stay! I am a big fan of the coffee syrups as well! I am glad that you enjoyed everything that our hotel had to offer! We can't wait for you to stay with us again!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This Hotel is only 2 blocks from Broadway, perfectly located. Has all the essentials of a good hotel, Complimentary hot breakfast, WiFi, fridge in room and a good size room at that. Staff were excellent and very pleasant. The only drawback is that you do have to pay $17 per night to self park and $22 for Valet. Also there is no room safe, very important in my opinion when you are carrying passports and important travel documents. Would have rated excellent if these 2 were included in the price. Overall stay was very good and would stay again.

Room Tip: Major construction happening on 4th Ave. Ask for a room on the opposite side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
David M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay. We are glad that you had a great time! Our hotel does have safes behind the front desk for guests to use. We would love for you to stay with us the next time you are in Nashville!