This is a nice Hampton Inn close to Broadway in Nashville. The rooms are nice and large with a microwave and refrigerator. There isn't a restaurant onsite, but the hotel does have a great breakfast in the morning. My room was on the first floor so there was a lot of noise from construction during the day and loud voices at night. I can't really fault the hotel for that since that is just a natural result of being so close to downtown, but it is worth noting if you are very concerned about getting a decent night's sleep.
The location is hard to beat though. Being walking distance to downtown Nashville really allows you to explore. The pedestrian bridge across the river is only a few blocks away so the hotel is even in a good location to walk to LP field.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn