I stayed March 24 and March 25, 2012 with my sister and a friend to go to the big hair show at the convention center; this hotel was somewhat cheaper than the surrounding hotels and was well worth the money. The rooms were clean and breakfast was served in the lobby. Close to restaurants, had a Logans right next door. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Parking was free at the hotel, so I'm not sure where the person parked that said they had to pay for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn