All reviewsrooms are hugemusic rowparking garage isvanderbilt universityuber ridetwo queen bedslive musicbars and restaurantsclose to downtownaloftsvaletlobbyhattiekeurigbroadwaywalkablepets
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Good rate. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. Need a car or Uber to easily get downtown. Quiet location. Parking is not included. $30 a day for parking seems extreme for the area

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We stayed at the Aloft for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday night, Mark at the front desk, really made our stay extra special. Stayed in the Penthouse!! What a great experience! Everyone at the hotel was really nice and helpful from the valet to the bartenders! We were close to downtown, took a quick Uber, great little coffee shop close by.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two night, nothing special to write about. Average check in, below average room, average staff. Paid $260.00 per night, arrived in my room to find the dresser missing one handle, not a good first impression. Nice big shower for a couples shower. Bed was average. The room needs better room darkened shades, the sun hits the room hard in the morning after getting in late.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
christiwalden, Front Office Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to see that your expectations were not met during your stay. I have shared your comments regarding the state of your room with our maintenance team so those issues can be addressed.

We are excited to begin renovations next month that will address many of the things you mentioned kept you from enjoying your room. We will be adding new window coverings and light fixtures, adding improved furnishings, and totally changing the room layout to maximize use of space. We would love to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again after these renovations are complete.

Thank you again for giving us your feedback. We are always listening, and are available 24/7, should you have any additional thoughts.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Firstly, the front desk staff - namely Hugh was incredibly accommodating and helpful. We requested adjoining rooms-- which was granted, along with early check in and late check out. The property had plenty of options for food and snacks without having a dining room/sit down restaurant. The rooms are huge and we loved the fact that the bathrooms were spacious as well.

Whenever we came down to the lobby, the front desk staff anticipated what we might need... a cab, a restaurant recommendation, directions, etc.

I can not say enough about this hotel and it's staff. Thank you for making our weekend even more incredible than we expected!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

To preface this review, I really wanted to give 4 or 5 stars. The property has a very good location, the rooms are incredibly huge, and the staff I interacted with on property were excellent. When I returned home, I noticed an email from a hotel employee saying that I had left my credit card behind, and asked for an address to mail it to me, without mentioning any sort of charge or method of shipping. It arrived the next morning FedEx First overnight at 8am. Today, I received my Amex statement only to find out the hotel used the number on the card I left behind to pay for the shipping costs, which were about $40. My card number was put on the airbill on the envelope, and presumably someone must have signed my name too, even though I did not authorize it, and would have been fine having it mailed with a regular stamp. Other than that however, if you get a decent rate or are looking to have a big room, the Aloft isn't a bad choice, given that you don't leave anything behind.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
christiwalden, Front Office Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience. I apologize about the misunderstanding with the credit card. We never wanted to do anything that would cause any harm. We wanted to return you item to you in a timly manner. I would love to talk to you personally to resolve this issue please give me a call directly at the hotel.