All reviewsrooms are hugemusic rowparking garage isvanderbilt universityuber ridetwo queen bedslive musicbars and restaurantsclose to downtownaloftsvaletlobbyhattiekeurigbroadwaywalkablepets
Reviewed June 16, 2017

I was impressed with the room, it was huge. We had 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. I am sorry I forgot the front desk lady's name, I think Almira or Almeta? She was wonderful, she remembered all of our parties names, by first and last. Greeted us with a smile and was very Welcoming. Tonya in the kitchen was sweet and took care of us with a smile every morning. I would definitely stay there again and refer other people there. T

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
christiwalden, Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Reviewed June 16, 2017

We loved our stay at Aloft. I was a bit hesitant not staying downtown, but this location was perfect! You can walk, take a cab, Uber or there is even a bus stop right outside. We opted for the bus the first day and it took us right to 8th and broadway for $2 each.

The room was huge! Bed was comfy. The oversized open glass shower was nice but I wish it had a sliding door so the water didn't come out on the bathroom floor. Also, I would rather a full bathroom door instead of a louver door.

Hotel staff was VERY friendly and accommodating. Held our bags safely during check and and check out. Free coffee and there is food to buy with a mini kitchen downstairs for you to heat it up. They also have a breakfast cook to order and a full bar, pool table, lounging area. Restaurant next door and Hattie B's fried chicken is right around the corner!

Décor is really neat! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Wife and I were here for 3 nights during Memorials Day weekend.

Aloft was located outside of downtown. It was about a 15 minutes walk to Downtown, a 15 minute walk to Hillsboro Village, and a 15 minute walk to the Gulch. The hotel was quite centrally located, next to Hattie B's Hot Chicken.

Our check in process was simple, Hannah who helped us was very friendly and knowledgeable. She greeted us with a smile, and helped us with all the questions we had about Nashville.

We were given a corner room on the 9th floor. Our room had an odd smell in it. It was like a mixture of old cigarettes, mold, old water pipe smell. We had the fan on full blast circulation the entire time we were there to help making it bearable. The curtains were falling apart and didn't close right. I travel with duct tape, so I taped the curtains shut. Our bed was comfortable and clean, which was pretty important, and we were glad the bed was pleasant.

Wifi did not work in the common area of the room, I had to sit by the door for it to get a very weak signal. We participated in the Make a Green Choice program for 2 nights. But we only received the redemption card for one night. Thankfully they acknowledged both nights after check out.

Overall it was an okay hotel with great staffs. I really hopped it was better.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Frank L
Management response:Responded June 9, 2017

Thank you for the feedback regarding our hotel and staff. I will be happy to share your comments regarding the staff with them. We are in the process of redesigning the guest rooms. We will be renovating the guest rooms in the Fall of 2017. This will include new furniture, window treatments and lighting. We are also in the process of upgrading the WIFI in the hotel and hope to have that complete by July of 2017.

We hope you will visit with us again in the future to see our fresh new look.

Tammi

Reviewed June 5, 2017

The Aloft Nashville West End location is its best asset! Its in a great location, easy to get anywhere around the city, you can also walk to plenty of places near bye to eat or whatever.

Its really your typical Aloft hotel however the rooms are odd, but odd isn't always bad. They or at least ours was huge. A bit dark and I hate the doors on the bathroom as there ZERO privacy but otherwise its a cool room. Mine was huge and at the end of the hotel in the front. Very long and narrow. Had a sofa and TV at one end near the door and the room with two beds at the far other end with bathroom in the middle.

Pretty comfortable beds and room. The bathroom was clean and so was the room.

Overall I liked this hotel and I would return, but I admit put a real door on the bathroom it would be far better.

Good Luck.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

First trip to Nashville and we loved it! We chose this hotel because our Travel agent said it had the largest rooms (5 of us in 2 adjoining rooms) and it was perfect! Large, spacious and clean! I was getting worried about some of the negative reviews but I can say that 5 picky middle aged women found none of these came to pass!)
Can't even begin to rave about all the staff! Hannah at the front desk is he sweetest little Miss ever and always made us feel special!
Location - very quiet hotel away from the loud music but very close to the hop on/off bus stop.
Good eats and bars close by! (Urban Cookhouse, Hattie B's Chicken, and Losers/Winners Bar) to name a few.
Would most definitely recommend the Aloft for your stay in Nashville and we can't wait to come back!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends