“EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERY TIME!!!!”

Aloft Nashville West End
Ranked #78 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta, Georgia
“EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERY TIME!!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

From the time we checked in on 1/17/2013, until the last person checked out on 1/21/2013, the entire staff was amazing in delivering exceptional customer service. I would like to personally thank Christi, Mark, Hugo, Freda, George, Chris, Christina, Lisa, Larry, Raymond, Nicole, Scott, and the entire housekeeping, valet and engineering team for going above and beyond in anticipating our needs, providing area attraction information, seamless check in and check out processing, and providing precise follow-up to all last minute requests. YOU GUYS are rock stars!!!! For the past 5 years, your staff (Hotel Indigo and now ALoft) has exceeded our expectations every time. We look forward to seeing you again in January 2014!!!! God Bless and Thank again!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are AMAZING....not a bad room in the whole hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
George H, General Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Kelsey Family,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I posted your comments in department AND in the breakroom so everyone could be recognized accordingly. Everyone here enjoys the time you spend with us. We are so excited about our renovation! I hope to see you before next year so that we can share all the new Sassy, Savvy amenities with you.As always, it is our pleasure to serve you!

George

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 22, 2013

To be honest, we were kind of hoping for a little more. We go to Nashville about five times a year and I've been looking for a new place to stay. Aloft for stylish, but the modern stuff doesn't ware well over time. It's starting to look tired in the common areas and the rooms. The rooms are small, but manageable. I appreciate the concept and understand what they are going for. The phone didn't work, the WiFi was complicated, and the room coffee maker didn't work. The food in the little restaurant was surprisingly good. The service was friendly and helpful.

Everything was just average overall, and I think we will keep looking for a better hotel in Nashville.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
George H, General Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you while in Nashville. I am sorry to hear we did not fill your expectations. We are currently renovating our guestrooms and will move on to the hallways shortly thereafter. Our lobby area will undergo a facelift in March 2013. The Aloft transformation will be complete this April! I encourage you to come back and enjoy all our amenities and allow us to exceed your expectations. I am sure you will be pleased.

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Hotel indigo west end was always my hotel of choice when staying in Nashville. However, the last time I arrived I was a bit surprised to find out it had changed to Aloft (it was still listed as Hotel Indigo when I booked) Very stylish decore, big rooms, and seriously the best pillows and bed ever!! However, the upkeep had definitely gone down hill from last year...just not maintained as well as when it was Hotel Indigo, and the rooms were a bit more sparse as well but all in all still a good stay and a convenient location!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ashley,

I'm glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay. We changed Brands on September 6th. Unfortunately for some, the news had not traveled so quickly. We are currently under a "soft" renovation to reflect the Aloft image. Since your visit, we have painted our guest rooms, changed and improved out exterior signage and our restaurant menu. We are currently working on common area paint, carpet and interior signage. I'm sorry we appeared to be so unkept. I am certain, upon your return, you will be pleasantly surprised and will enjoy all we have to offer. Come and see what we have done!

Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I took a couple of granddaughters to Nashville for a Justin Bieber concert. We were later getting than I'd hoped but we were met at the valet parking stand by a wonderful young man who said he would help me try to get a cab to the concert but advised me that the cabs were really slow since so many people were trying to get there. I asked about. Limo service and he said they'd answer my questions about at the front desk. The people who checked me in started trying to find a limo only to be told none were available. I had two girls to get to the concert and I guess the lady at the desk saw the panic. She told me to go on upstairs, get settled, and she would find us a car. Within 5 min of getting to our room, she called that she had found us a car and driver who would take us and pick us up after the concert. Way above the call of duty.

The room was wonderful, very modern, clean, Keurig coffee maker with a good assortment of K-cups. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast the next morn was good. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Barb,

I am pleased to see Christi and Abed were able to make such an impact during your visit to Nashville. There's almost nothing better than to give those folkes a much needed pat on the back. For that, I thank you! I also thank you for allowing us to show you Aloft Nashville West Ends's level of service.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The decore is very stylish and the remodeling planned for next year will make it look even better. The service is excellent. The room lacked amenities such as a fridge or convenient power outlets which would have made the room even more comfortable. Hope these are taken into account during the remodeling.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the review! Its always a great feeling to see how we are doing from the outside in. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We take pride in serving our guests and believe we set ourselves above the competition. It is you, our guest, that makes the difference! Come back soon and come back often; We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Mount Vernon, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2012

The rooms are amazing and the staff is even better. Tanya, at the front desk and Abed and Christopher in Valet were the greatest. They really made us feel welcome and that they would definitely take care of us and anything we needed. The rooms are super swanky with fat rainforest showerheads which were awesome. The beds were super comfy too. Overall, if I ever go back to Nashville, this is where I'll stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Kim K, General Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments and recognizing our star talent! We are continuing to improve our product. We have a target date of April 1st! Come on back and see the "new" Aloft Brand in Nashville's Midtown!

Thanks once again and we look forward to serving you again real soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel is under renovation being changed from being Hotel Indigo to Aloft. They don't quite have the W amenities yet but it was a very pleasant stay overall. Beds were comfortable, decor was excellent (beautiful two toned wooden floors I would consider putting in my home). You can ask for a fridge for your room too! They have a Keurig coffee and tea maker which was a really nice touch. The beds were comfy and the shower was a walk in nice shower w/o a door which is trendy. The one bad thing was the bar/restaurant area isn't open all day or night. So, there are certain times of day you can't order room service or drinks. And I wish the room had a little better ventilation as it felt stagnant in our room even though the air was on full blast. Probably just the shape of the room but a ceiling fan would have helped. Location is good. It is a cab ride from Broadway Honky Tonks but the cab ride wasn't even $5 to get down there. The West End location offered lots of eating, and bars as well if you didn't want to go downtown.

Room Tip: My room wasn't near the elevator bank but there were a few directly across from them.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lindsay S
Kim K, General Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Lindsay S,

Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your time here, and I appreciate you sharing your comments. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to many opporutnities to serve you.

Kim Klafter