“Great little place with gluten free items near our hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fresh to Order - F2O - Nashville
Ranked #161 of 2,008 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Great little place with gluten free items near our hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our hotel clerk offered us a 10% off coupon when we asked for information about places with a gluten free menu. I had a beautiful salad, and my husband had the special for the night--pork loin. Very reasonable prices and excellent food. Our waitress, a Vanderbilt student, was excellent and very friendly. We would definitely go there again if we are in the area.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank txtravelgal

Nashville TN
“Go F2O”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent in every way; menu has some unfamiliar offerings but there are selections to satisfy the meat'n 3 crowd along w/the specialty seeker. The palce order, sit, they'll bring it to you service works well. a variety of seating options adds privacy to small spaces and creates an atmosphere pleasant for dining. Our arrival was just before 7 and the place was quiet, taking note that there should be a line out the door - which there was by the time we left.

Each item ordered was a hit and actually more than expected, even the small app plate. The long plates are never ending so don't forget the go box once you've don all you can do.

We'll be back. Is it tomorrow yet?

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank AquaBarb
“Good Quick Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fresh to Order is a nice place to grab a quick and good meal without a hassle. We were there mid-afternoon on a Sunday, so the place was practically empty. The chicken with mushrooms was very tasty (chicken was a little tough - but, overall the sauce made up for it). The menu did not state that the salad I ordered was covered with raisins (which I do not like) - my lunch partner just switched salads with me and I ate his Caesar's salad which was very good. Nice atmosphere and since it such a new place, very clean. The only real criticism that I have is they use dark colored plates, they show the fingerprints of everyone who has touch the plate - very unappealing!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“quick & awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Not only is the location awesome, the food was too. I had never heard about about this place up until recently and was blown away by the southwest chicken panini I got. I left full which is hard (for me at least) for a salad and sandwich shop. The service was great and quick so it's perfect if you're in a rush!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sasha P
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

For a "fast casual" restaurant (Order at the counter and take a number to your table) the food couldn't be fresher and better. Also a great, modern, open atmosphere. The staff members are very attentive and friendly. I ordered the wrong dressing on my salad and she gave me a whole new one ... No questions asked. That's service!

3 Thank Heather F