“Pizza very good, pasta okay, chain, somewhat inconsisten”

Maggiano's Little Italy - Nashville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's Little Italy - Nashville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,112 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Pizza very good, pasta okay, chain, somewhat inconsisten

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 16, 2008

Great Italian atmosphere, but I found the food lacking...

Reviewed May 29, 2008

Have enjoyed every meal here.
It might not hurt to add a little authenticity to it, but if you are going for the family style, I would recommend it.

Reviewed May 5, 2008

My husband and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary here for dinner on April 30. Considering it was a Wednesday night, I was surprised by how busy the restaurant was (recommend reservations).
The hostess said we had the most romantic seat. We were seated in a cozy booth in the corner with a view of the entire restaurant. There was a small chandelier over our table.
We'd dined there once before, so we were aware of the huge portions. The food and service were very good.

One downside: we requested the family style option (before we realized the amount of food you get) and the server took our order with no problem.
However, halfway through the meal, she made the comment that she got in trouble for doing that, since family style was for at least 4 or more persons.
Well, she works there and knew that, so we didn't need to hear about it, especially on our anniversary. She could have easily and politely told us that wasn't an option when we placed our order.
Overall, it was a lovely evening.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 11, 2008

The food tastes good, but I get sick every time (I've been there about 5 times & try something different each time). I vow not to go back again.