“Sweetest staff”

Nashville Trolley Tour
Ranked #15 of 258 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum honors musicians from stars to studio players, from all genres of music. Historic artifacts include instruments played on original recordings of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Hank Williams, Sr., George Harrison, Frank Sinatra, The Supremes, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Chicago and more. See the original stage where a young Jimi Hendrix played. "To be recognized by this institution is the greatest honor a musician can have." -Neil Young.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

How amazing!!! This was so educational and so much fun!! There are so many things I be ER k we that I learned! They have so much to look at at and more coming. The Manger Blake was so sweet and helpful, he informed us on everything to know if Nashville. Def worth the money (which wasent much)! A must see stop!!!

1  Thank 998,769

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were disappointed with this museum. We didn't think that the price of admission was justified by the content and felt like we were too young to appreciate most of the displays.

1  Thank SunnyCS777
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I was expecting some more of the Hall of Fame. The museum tour on itself can not be called a complete hall of fame, and I'm not sure wether the museum tour was the hall of fame, or wether I missed out on it. I asked the personell, who replied: 'if you get inside, it'll speak for itself'. Not really the best advice I've had.
The tour was fun, they were showing nice stuff such as Jimi Hendrix' guitar, and it was very educational. A must see for those who love music, but don't expect the best of it.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Expected more from this attraction. We thought it was expensive for what we saw and experienced. Lots of disks on the walls, expected to see more pictures and information. Good idea but not executed very well.

1  Thank joep735
Reviewed July 15, 2014

In my opinion this is the #2 best thing to do in Nashville (Grand Ole Opry being #1). The history is absolutely fantastic and is presented in various medias; artifacts, videos, recordings, and live interaction with actual performers, If you to see it all give yourself the better part of a full day to so, especially if you intend on including the Studio 'B' tour.

1  Thank Ray C