“great for family” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Nashville Evening Tour with BBQ Dinner
Ranked #10 of 241 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience music of all genres in Nashville's acoustical gem, Schermerhorn Symphony Center. Home to the GRAMMY Award-winning Nashville Symphony, the venue hosts more than 140 events each year. Experience classical masterworks, exciting new music and today's greatest artists, with breathtaking sound of 84 world-class musicians onstage. Wine, beer and cocktails available at all concerts, with casual dining available at the in-house Cherry Street Eatery. Tours of the building are offered free of charge at 1 p.m. on most Wednesdays and Saturdays.
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“great for family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was like a child myself with my grandchild in the art area. We spent a few hours just doing art projects. Venus was working the day we were there, and she and the two gentlemen who were there helped so much!

1 Thank insureu2

• Czech first
Saint Peters, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Good Time Was Had By ALL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I recently drove my mom and two of her friends from St. Louis to see Il Volo in Nashville. My only complaint was the $20 pre-paid valet parking fee. My mom needed a wheelchair and most venues in St. Louis will give you free or reduced parking if you have a handicap tag. However, people could not have been nicer when we arrived. They made sure we were escorted to the elevator and taken to the correct area. I surprised my mom by buying tickets in the first set of box seats on the stage. She was unable to take the wheelchair all the way. She had to get out and climb 4 or 5 steps up and walk 5 feet and 4-5 steps down in the hallway to get to the seats. The view was worth it!! After the show they met her at the steps and helped her navigate them and had her wheelchair waiting.

Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Saw a concert, not a bad seat in the room. So classes and elegant, public parking across the street, otherwise it's the standard $25/6 hrs. I would recommend seeing any show here.

Saint Louis, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Symphony View Seats-what a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We sat in the "symphony view" seats for the Brandi Carlile concert, and it felt like we were insiders who got a secret extra show. Sitting so close we could see the set list was awesome, not to mention getting to watch the director. The venue is beautiful and the staff very welcoming. We did think the sound quality is probably not as good in the symphony view seats, but we thought it was a worthwhile trade. We enjoyed grabbing a drink and sitting in the garden before the show. It was such a little oasis.

Franklin, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pink Floyd show was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed this show. They played all the songs from the "Dark Side of the Moon" album and then played a lot of the bigger hits from "The Wall". The lasers were disappointing because the ceiling in the hall is not flat and provided a poor surface for that part of the show. The guitar solos were not on track with the actual ones in the original songs. It seems some liberty was given to the lead guitarist to play his own. Also, the lead singers voice was flat at times.

Visited June 2014