“A Gem in Music City”

$64.95*
Private Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Ride
Ranked #21 of 255 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience music of all genres in Nashville's acoustical gem, Schermerhorn Symphony Center. Home to the GRAMMY Award-winning Nashville Symphony, the venue hosts more than 140 events each year. Experience classical masterworks, exciting new music and today's greatest artists, with breathtaking sound of 84 world-class musicians onstage. Wine, beer and cocktails available at all concerts, with casual dining available at the in-house Cherry Street Eatery. Tours of the building are offered free of charge at 1 p.m. on most Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful music and specials in November include $25.00 tickets for the symphony. They offer a wide variety of music that includes classical, jazz and pop. Season ticket are available along with parking passes for the garage right next door. Once you attend you will want to go back. Not a bad seat in the house.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

While in Nashville we purchased ticket to the Schermerhorn, it truly was the experience of a lifetime! My son is currently studying music, and during the time we were there, they played Beethoven's 5th Symphony. Our 11 yr old enjoyed it also. Worth going to if you've never been. The staff is very courteous and friendly and helpful with whatever you need or want.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved the sound in this room. I sat in a second floor box and it was gorgeous. I had the good fortune to hear the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra here, and I was weeping at how beautiful it was. My only criticism - and it's not of the center itself - is that compared to the Cleveland orchestra members, who sat up straight from the moment they entered, who looked happy to be there the entire time - the Nashville orchestra slump, fidget, and look anything but pleased much of the time. I realize it's a smaller town, but a city full of professional musicians should take care to put on their best faces and efforts when representing that town to outsiders like me. Compared to Cleveland, or a European orchestra, they were under par. A pity, because I heard them play once before with Yo-Yo Ma and they certainly sat tall for that!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was hesitant about our seats, but having been there, I don't think there is a bad seat in this hall. It is beautiful and intimate with good sound quality. Attended a benefit concert here which was so good that we would drive to Nashville (14 hours) again just to go the the Schermerhorn. Better than the Grand Old Opry concert we attended.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Saw a concert there and was mesmerized by the layout and the acoustics. Definitely a place to visit.