“WOW !!!!!! Great Store, Low Prices, Wonderful People”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boot Country

Boot Country
Ranked #12 of 108 Shopping in Nashville
Houston, Texas
“WOW !!!!!! Great Store, Low Prices, Wonderful People”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went to Nashville about a week ago. I wanted a nice pair of 'unique' women's boots. Saw the sign 'Buy 1 Get 3 Free'. I found this hard to believe. I entered the store and the staff was awesome. Upbeat personalities. They had a broad selection of boots for me to choose from. I'm from Texas and we know about cowgirl boots. This store was one of the best western boot stores that I have shopped at. And who could pass up a 'buy 1 get 3' sale. Not me. I found a pair of boots that I absolutely loved (silver and black with an intricate design). While I was trying on my boots, I met a couple from Norway. They were also buying boots. Well, I didn't want to pay the $350 to buy the one pair and I really didn't need 3 pairs of boots (Like I said earlier I'm from Texas and I have plenty of boots). Anyway, I asked the Norway couple if they were interested in splitting the total 3 ways. They agreed and the staff was able to swipe each credit card with the appropriate amounts. I am so happy with my boots. DON'T PASS UP THIS OFFER. THE BOOTS ARE HIGH QUALITY AND UNIQUE.

Visited April 2013

USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a nice surprise, buy 1 pair get two free, WOW!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Browsed through several boot stores on Broadway while we were in Nashville. We were not looking to buy boots however, we were pleasantly surprised by Boot Country's prices and their offer of buy one pair, get two free. Hard to pass up! They had a nice selection of decent quality boots. Similar boots in some of the other stores were quite a bit more and did not offer the two free pairs. Needless to say, we walked out of there with 3 pairs plus a belt and belt buckle.

Visited March 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT DEAL AND VERY GOOD QUALITY BOOTS!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I went to Nashville with a bachelorette party and all my friends had cowboy boots.. I've been way overdue for a while to get some so I made it a point to go shopping for some. One of the girls and I went Saturday afternoon and is was the first and only place we went. We were there for no longer than an hour and I found 2 beautiful pair, and she found 1 she was so excited to get. Hers were 400$, mine were $249 and $269. I walked out with 2 pair for 290$ and she paid about 140$ for her pair. I wouldn't expect any less of a price for the quality of boots. This is a serious great deal and I highly recommend it to be a part of shopping if you plan to visit Nashville!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ginger A
Crestview, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I went here specifically for the Buy one, get 2 free deal. The deal is great, if you are willing to spend @ $350.00 for the 3 pair! Way too rich for my blood. Plus, lacking in men's wide width.

1 Thank Jennifer T
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The initial HUGE boot in front of the store is charming but stepping inside of a plethora of cowboy and cowgirl boots are amazing! All over the store, all sorts of styles and not to mention the pretty sweet deal. But, make sure you have a least few hundred dollars to meet the requirement of the deal. Explains the deal. But a great selection and fun!

2 Thank Javonna H