“Very disappointed”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I went here specifically for the Buy one, get 2 free deal. The deal is great, if you are willing to spend @ $350.00 for the 3 pair! Way too rich for my blood. Plus, lacking in men's wide width.

1 Thank Jennifer T

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The initial HUGE boot in front of the store is charming but stepping inside of a plethora of cowboy and cowgirl boots are amazing! All over the store, all sorts of styles and not to mention the pretty sweet deal. But, make sure you have a least few hundred dollars to meet the requirement of the deal. Explains the deal. But a great selection and fun!

2 Thank Javonna H
Williamsburg, Michigan
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

If your looking for a pair of Cowboy boots, this is the place to go. Buy one pair and two free. Share with a family member or save them all for yourself. Large selection. Believe me, you won't walk away without a pair or three.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank tmorrison
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Boot Scootin'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were staying with a Nashville local for the weekend and this is where he brought us when we decided to embrace the Nashville fashion and buy some cowboy boots.

With a buy 2 boots and get 1 free myself, friend and the Nashville local all got a pair. We were in the store for an hour trying on all sorts and colors, a very fun shopping must even if for those not intending to actually buy.

The staff are friendly and helpful with suggestions. They have a great range and I love the boots I bought.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“3 pairs and counting...........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have been shopping for western boots for our 18-year old daughter. We shopped twice over the summer in Gatlinburg and when we didn't find anything she really wanted for the price we decided to wait and look elsewhere. Boot Country was that place. We arrived in Nashville just before Christmas and decided as her Christmas present she could get whatever boots she wanted. Boy was I glad (but very skeptical) to see the Buy 1 get 2 Free signs. She walked in and found her wishlist boots right a way and was also able to find that second pair that she thought she would never own. I even walked out with my first pair of 'real' boots. She is already planning a return trip with a couple of friends just to get boots!

Visited December 2012