“Great music and great food!”

B.B. King's Blues Club
North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great music and great food!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We spent three hours here listening to live music and enjoying delicious southern comfort food. Wonderful atmosphere too! All around great experience.

Visited October 2012

Richmond, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“cockroaches”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Saw a cockroach climbing along the brick wall next to the table where my friends and I were eating a "nothing to write home about" dinner..gross cole slaw, fried catfish ok, french fries not even hot. I was last here about 5 years ago and was so enthusiastic about it to my friends, now embarrassed....it has seriously gone downhill. Music too loud for early evening.

Visited September 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Getting in-tune with history!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We hit BB's straight from the airport at 11:30 AM with old friends we hadn't seen for 17yrs. This was the start of a 14 hour honky tonk session & BB's was already buzzing! We had a light lunch of wings at the bar & really enjoyed the bar staff's hospitality. We were bought a round of drinks & a BB King key chain each; by a local anonymous benefactor which was both wonderful & highly Intreging at the same time! Thank you again! ;-0)) the wings also came with a $1 off promotion which was a nice touch as instead of simply taking a $1 off they presented each of us with a $1 bill folded into a dicky-bow-tie, we loved it! We had a GREAT time just enjoying the music, catching up with old friends, making new friends & drinking in the amazing atmousfer that is BB Kings!! Unforgettable start to a memory packed weekend! Hope to see you again soon!

Seymour, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Average type Club”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I wouldn't go out of my way to go here. I'm a musician and found it to just be average and nothing to brag about. The prices are exorbitant on everything and wait staff, well nuff said.

Visited June 2012
Colona, IL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The place for Live Music!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Looking for a place to listen to some live music, and we came across BB Kings. I thought it was great! The seating was a little cramped because you couldn't sit at a table unless you were ordering food, but band was so good I didn't mind standing. I would definately go there again!

Visited July 2012