“Perfect location to explore downtown Nashville”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
delawaree...
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Perfect location to explore downtown Nashville”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great location, Great location, Great location! Building is very secure and quiet. Explore downtown Nashville from this great central location only minutes away. Close to Puckett's grocery/restaurant.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
mamakas2
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great place to stay! Fabulous location to downtown! Fit our group of 5 with no problems! Beds and sofa couch were soft and comfortable. Staff were always very helpful.

CORTNEY J
CAMERON
“Loved everything except the fact that I was eaten in the night by what I presume were bed bugs.”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Gorgeous accommodations, very clean and in an amazing location. My only negative came in regards to the bites I continually woke up with. After 4 nights I had welts in several annoying places from my ankles, back, elbows and could only narrow it down to the bed at night. They were kind in trying to help me by dropping off new sheets (which I changed myself) but after the fact they told me there were no bed bugs found. I don't know what was eating me but it's enough that I wouldn't return there for that amount of miserable itching.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Cortney. We would like you to know that we take all such complaints seriously and that we have already closed the unit until an exterminator has given a 100% satisfactory report. We are extremely sorry that you had this experience while staying with us and sincerely hope that you will give us a second chance to provide you with pristine accommodations.
MelissaJ2...
“Great Place, Great Location--wish the floor was a little cleaner”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This apartment and build is wonderful. Stay Alfred was excellent to work with as well. (They accommodated a 3 pm checkout which really helped us out and I know they didn't have to.) Nice place, perfect location. Lovely place and I would recommend it to anyone. It has amazing gray floors. They really hide how dirty the floors were. I had stepped out of the tub onto the floor instead of the rug and you could see black foot prints into the bed rooms. The girls (2 and 4) were running around the place barefoot and the bottoms of their feet were black. That was the only draw back to the whole place. Even with this being an issue I would work with Stay Alfred again.

Traveling group: Young Children
BobHilbor...
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Cumberland is near all the action!”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Two blocks from the country craziness that is Broadway, this apartment was exactly what we needed. Great size for two couples, and walking distance to everything we wanted to do -- yet quiet and serenely decorated when it was time to relax. Highly recommended.

I will say, however, that I thought charging $50 to check in early - when there was ZERO cost or effort on the part of Stay Alfred - was ridiculous.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: I thought charging $50 to check in early - when there was ZERO cost or effort on the part of Stay Alfred - was ridiculous.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Victor C
“Great Time, can't wait for the next time!”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Great experience, great location, staff was really great! When I'm in Nashville, this is where I'll be staying.

arl8058
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“So much better than a hotel”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This two bedroom apartment is located in a beautiful and luxurious apartment house at the corner of 6th and Church Streets, just two blocks up from lower Broadway, and an easy walk to the best music in all of Nashville. The apartment itself is spacious and perfect for two couples--bathrooms in each of the two bedrooms, huge closets, a full kitchen, living room and dining room. The building has great common areas with a pool table, outdoor kitchens, and a wifi cafe with a great free coffee machine in it. There's a 24 hour concierge, too. And all for the price of a hotel room. Can't beat it!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing