“BEAUTIFUL” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$49*
and up
Nashville Tour of Grand Ole Opry House and...
Ranked #5 of 206 things to do in Nashville
Marengo, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEAUTIFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stopped in here after the mall. Our breath was taken away very beautiful hotel. There is shops and places to eat in here they also have a boat ride that takes you around the inside of the hotel

1 Thank Rebecca B

Hopewell, Virginia
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I walked through the gardens most every day on our way around the resort. They are beautiful and well maintained. I wish more were marked as to what they were.

2 Thank molarman26
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Wonderful free inside spectacular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

What a thrill it was to visit these gardens on two separate occasions. We were first dropped off and walked around in amazement at the beautiful plants and walkways all inside the Opryland Hotel complex. On the second occasion, we parked free at the Opryland Mills and found the walkway from the parking lot where we entered near the Delta side of the facility. In any case, it was the best "free" entertainment of the weekend although there are shops and restaurants inside which may capture your vacation money. It is so worth a visit and provides many photographic opportunities around the atrium or near a waterfall.

4 Thank SUZSVE
Ontario Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Beautiful Site to see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I loved the atmosphere in the Botanical Gardens/Cascades.The indoor waterfalls and restauants where breathtaking.The option of having a balcony room to overlook this,I would do for sure,to make your trip special.The hotel is a walkway away from the Grand Ole Opry and Orpy
Mills Mall,just out back door.Would recommend this for a couples special occasion or if you just want to pamper yourself.

1 Thank Laurie R
Lafayette, Indiana
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

While I couldn't afford to stay at the Opryland Resort, I did get to visit the Hotel Gardens while in Nashville. The gardens are stunning, and I couldn't get over how big the place was. I believe I read that the Gardens are 9 acres and have over 50,000 plants!

There are 3 main areas of the Gardens: Cascades, Delta, and Garden Conservatory. Cascades has an amazing 44-foot waterfall, Delta has it's own river & riverboat cruises, and the Garden Conservatory is beautiful as well. There are shops and restaurants throughout, and the temperature is very comfortable (felt like it was in the high 60's).

This hotel reminded me of something you would see in one of the "super-hotels" in Las Vegas. Nashville should be proud to have such a wonderful & unique property.

Tip: Park at Opry Mills Mall at the north end of the lot and walk to the Gardens to save $21 in parking fees.

4 Thank bcmitchell35