Review Highlights
Funny

Great place to visit. The actors did a great job. They did run out of chicken. The food tasted... read more

Reviewed April 2, 2019
Mrs Maria F R
Sanders Family Christmas

This play is two hours of pure comic entertainment. The acting was flawless and the music was... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2019
bnabill44
Nashville, Tennessee

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $55.00
from $106.16
from $28.67
from $24.00
More Info
All reviews entertaining evening talented performers two hours great place to visit acting play audience performance cast
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We are fairly new to Nashville and went to the noon performance of the Musical, NEWSIES opening day Sept. 20, 2018.
It was a real treat. The harmony voices and the choreography were excellent. All actors were were chosen well for their parts and did marvelous energetic dancing and singing.I plan to see many more shows. We did not have lunch there only show tickets, We may include it next time. There is a dinner show too.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank justmeTNred
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We went to a lunch time showing of Freaky Friday. When we first arrived my husband and parents were extremely skeptical. I had read reviews and seemed to get high reviews except for the food. Well everyone in my family (4 yr old to 65 years old) really enjoyed the show. It was my 4 year old highlight of our Nashville trip. Food was light but very good. I would definitely go again.

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank hcallais
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Chaffin's Barn is a great place to enjoy plays and performances. The atmosphere is very cozy, the food decent and the entertainment top notch. My mom has season tickets but I've been with my kids multiple times for various shows and to see Santa. Chaffin's Barn is also a huge supporter of the Alzheimer's Association if that is important to you. I would absolutely recommend attending any of their shows. It's fun for all ages!!!!!!

1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I understand they have relatively new management, certainly since we last went, a number of years back. The food was good, although, think buffet of southern comfort food. There is a salad bar, as part of the buffet, and then there were some other veggies, mac n cheese, a roast beef carving station, etc. We were here to see It's a Wonderful Life, so the lunch was just a bit of a bonus, particularly since we were coming straight from church. The wait service was generally pretty good, and we had our desserts brought out to us during intermission, which was nice, rather than receiving it immediately after finishing a fairly large lunch.

The entertainment was very good. We've been to a few shows over the years, and they've all had a humor component to them, which is fun. This one did not disappoint. The venue is relatively small, so you are never far from the action. We were very pleased with the performance, as well.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

The dinner theater is awesome! Food- I tried my first "Swamp soup" and fell in love! Comfort- We were at a table right next to the stage and it worked nicely. Talent- really amazing. They so closely followed the story that I was delighted. Really fun. There were only 3 of us so ended up sharing the table with another couple and that was very interesting too! Lots of conversation before the show!

1  Thank Mona J