“A fun evening out with the family”

Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern-style buffet dinner and Broadway shows on tour.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The theater is very cute and homey. The service was wonderful for the entire evening. We felt very welcomed by everyone on our first visit there. The buffet had a nice selection with soups, a salad bar and many dinner selections. The show was very cute, and I also really enjoyed the audience and military appreciation at the beginning of the show. We'll be back for sure!!

There are newer reviews for Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Food is the star here. Service average, entertainment average. Very friendly folks. Owner came to our table and seemed genuinely interested in our thoughts about the place. I was impressed by this.

2  Thank Chuckw9172
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were looking for a fun play, and came across Chaffin's Theater. After reading the reviews on TA, we decided to purchase only tickets for the performance, and not for dinner. The play itself was a lot of fun, and in a very unique theater.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We attended the Saunders Family Christmas dinner show at Chaffins Barn while on our vacation in Nashville.

First, the food buffet. It was pretty good, the salad bar was as fresh as can be, and the Mac and Cheese, Roast Beef, Steak and Mushroom Soup and mashed potatoes were enough food for me. They had a lot of things to choose from. The biscuits were undercooked though, they didn't even look browned so they must have rushed them out. But the food wasn't nearly 'bad' like some reviewers are saying. Our server who brought us our margaritas was as nice as can be.

Second, the show. We really enjoyed it, the acting and singing was good, and had some really funny moments. I wouldn't hesitate to return here if I came back to Nashville and there was a show on I wanted to see.

The atmosphere of Chaffins Barn is also very nice and warm. The owners lovely wife came around before the show starts and greeted everyone at their tables personally, a nice touch. Plus the stage comes down from the ceiling in the middle of the room, very unique venue.

3  Thank LostChi
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I have made it to all shows for the past three years or more and are never disappointed The servers are excellent and go the extra mile for any needs you have.
It is always a great date night out. The food is hit and miss. Some items are good and others a little too institutional. But selection is always nice. The addition of an added dessert with the sampler offer always pays off as the desserts are great.

1  Thank Von S