“All of the shows are top knotch!”

Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern-style buffet dinner and Broadway shows on tour.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“All of the shows are top knotch!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been to Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater several times and have never had a negative experience. The shows are always fantastic and the wait staff are the best! The only improvement that could be made is the buffet, which is average. But, that said, everything else makes up for it!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Karen W

Bowling Green KY
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Go for the Show NOT the food!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food was no better then a Ryan's or Shony's. But the play was good! I think the price is to high for what is offered but perhaps it because I didn't enjoy the food. My husband and I agreed that if we chose to go again, we would opt for eating prior to and just seeing the show. However, even the cost of the show seemed rather high for a local production.

Visited November 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Try to go at least once a year.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The entertainment value is good and the food above average for buffet style. Love the New Years Eve event every year it's great. Get a nearby Hotel and celebrate with food fun and party favors galore!

1 Thank tripdog002
Belton, KY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A surprise birthday gift”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I gave this to my hubby as a surprise birthday gift (and I got to go, too). We were not sure what to expect as we had never been to a murder mystery dinner before but it turned out to be fun. And it was a different thing to do instead of the typical dinner out. The food was good, the atmosphere casual and the actors were clearly "into" their roles. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TERRIBLY Run!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stopped into Chaffin's to talk about a show deal and the owner (John) was VERY rude to me and insulted me personally.

I vote with my dollars and will NEVER set foot into that place ever again. Don't go!

Visited September 2012