“Minor League Baseball =Fun”
Review of Greer Stadium

Greer Stadium
Ranked #122 of 255 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I were in town from Milwaukee to check out Nashville but as baseball fans we jumped at the chance to see the Triple AAA Brewers affiliate Nashville Sounds. The stadium is a little on the older side but hey they make it about the game and the atmosphere. In between innings they always have something going on to make it fun. It was a nice chance to see some u and comers for the Milwaukee Brewers. It doesn't get any more Nashville than having a Guitar shaped scoreboard. Like I said the stadium could use some TLC but it was about the game.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Cheap fun date night! We will be going back. We enjoy going to baseball games and people watching, this was good for both and pretty cheap. The Stadium is run down and old but that didnt bother us. We were sadly going for the other team but we will be going back to cheer on the sounds when they arent playing our hometown team. Parking is a little congested but we were able to quickly park and leave when the game ended.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were surprised to see how run down this stadium was. We sat on the front row down the first base side. Our seats were in decent condition but seat 4 just down from us was broken completely. We saw other seats in that same condition. We also bought a couple of hot dogs while we were there and they were the absolute worst hot dogs I've ever eaten! I didn't even finish mine. We enjoyed the game itself but really thought the stadium would be nicer...especially since we've been to other stadiums at this level!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Let me say that I love the Nashville Sounds and this review is by no means a slight towards them but rather their facility. This team deserves so much better.
The cons are: Parking, seating, concessions, traffic and a severe lack of order on the whole.
The traffic to the ballpark was unbelievable, which happens at sporting events I understand, but there was a lack of stadium employees that seemed to know what they were doing here.
The concession stand was so unprepared for game day, hot cokes and a ten minute wait on hot dogs? You do realize there was a game today right? There is really no excuse for that on a game day because you know that it will be packed and that people will want hot dogs and cokes. Some concession lines take cash only but there are not signs posted so take plenty of cash to the game.
Seating is atrocious and unless you weigh less than 50lbs you will get up close and personal with the person seated next to you.
This stadium is a joke and the Nashville Sounds deserve a much better park and so does Nashville. If you build a better stadium they will come, trust me.
Won’t be back to this ball field again and I hope they get their act together if they do build a bigger stadium. Someone really needs to learn how to run this facility more efficiently!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is our second minor league game in a week, first in Nashville. I enjoy going to Greer Stadium, but I long for a new park in Nashville. Even though the park is older its still a good value for your money and a great place to take the kids for entertainment.

The staff at Greer Stadium does a good job of interacting with the crowd though games, music, promotions, etc. There are several concession stands at the oark that serves standard ballpark food.

After the game tonight, and every Saturday night this season, they have a fireworks show. Another addition to the evening.