“I was ready to love this.”
Review of Hatch Show Print

Ranked #2 of 115 Shopping in Nashville
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hatch Show Print is one of America's oldest letterpress shops, in business since 1879. It has created original art for Elvis Presley, Grand Ole Opry stars and contemporary artists like The Black Keys. Step inside the shop to view printmaking in action, take the official tour or shop its selection of historic restrikes, apparel and collectibles. The retail shop is open to the public, with ticketed tours at 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was really looking forward to this, but I found it a little dull. There were various interesting prints, but all in all, I would skip it next time around. If you are into this stuff, you will probably go crazy for it though.

1  Thank Tracylynn77

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was an amazing stop and we ended up spending so much time. The history here is so livid and you get to see them doint Print the way it was and sitill today. The giift shope will amaze you..dont miss this

1  Thank JDD800
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I've always seen Hatch show prints but didn't know the amazing story behind these well known concert posters until I stopped by this place.

On every trip to Nashville I made a visit by the cool place to watch the artisans at work.

This is the newest location, the older location was off the Broadway strip. This location is somewhat new!

When in Nashville this is a must for Music fans from all walks of life!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stopped by the location inside the Country Music Hall of Fame. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to take the tour. Looking at all the old prints was great! You can watch them make new ones on site.

1  Thank TripVbarS
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We unfortunately couldn't take the tour due to a private event but the gift shop and employees of Hatch were amazing. There was a musician playing inside the print shop when we were there and he was amazing. I just loved the vibe of this place. This shop is worth visiting and only takes 30 minutes to an hour to really visit. I also got a super cute onesie for my baby boy and an awesome shirt for my husband!