All reviews the main house fontanel mansion southern living carriage house goo goo clusters made to order breakfast barbara mandrell cafe fontanella bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious southern hospitality relaxing stay downtown nashville beautiful property next morning each evening each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Inn several times, but this was my first time to stay solo. As always, the accommodations and staff were superb! Upon arrival, I was warmly welcomed by staff who are always genuinely ready to help make my stay perfect in every way. The grounds are beautifully kept and even the short stroll to my room looks like something out of a magazine. This time I stayed in the South Bunkie, which was absolutely precious with beautifully hip decor and every convenience you might need. Every night, appetizers are provided in the main kitchen, which is such a treat to get to chat with other guests and enjoy the beautiful gourmet kitchen. Golf carts and bikes are available for guests to use to enjoy the rest of the grounds or more easily ride over to Café Fontanella for a meal. In the morning I was able to go for a run and take in the whole property in the early morning hours. The quiet tranquility was exactly what I needed for my solo retreat. Shortly after I returned, I was greeted with yet another smiling face bringing me my made-to-order in-room breakfast. You make your breakfast elections the previous evening and everything is made deliciously fresh from fresh squeezed orange juice to the most delicious French toast you’ve ever had - and many other selections. You can eat at the gorgeous dining room table just off the kitchen, but this time I thought it would be fun to just have breakfast in bed. Sadly, another stay at the Inn had come to an end, but I am so thankful for this place and will continue to come back again and again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We visited Nashville for a family graduation and decided to book the “North Bunkie” room at Fontanel and couldn’t have been more pleased. The people were all so kind, the room was probably the cleanest, freshest and most spotless and cozy room we’ve ever stayed in. The home cooked breakfast the next morning was sensational and the distillery was also wonderful and we bought a few bottles of rum and bourbon. We would give them a 6/5 review if we could. ❤️

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Restaurant, shops, etc. on site. Live music Saturday evenings. A perfect get-a-way! The staf were exceptional. Breakfast cooked to order in the mornings. We will definitely be back. It was worth every penny!!

Room tip: All rooms would be great here. Very private, quiet.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

wonderful as always!!! My wife has to come for a medical procedure at Vanderbilt every 3 months and staying at this lovely inn has turned a painful event into something to
which we look forward! The team Kellie has and the rooms and the inn all are wonderful. The best inn yet!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2019

This place is beautiful! My friend and I stayed one night in the South Bunkie, and I loved every minute of it. I had seen pictures online, so I knew what to expect of the South Bunkie. However, I was surprised by the pond with a small waterfall that was visible from the windows of the room. So pretty! So quiet! So peaceful! It rained during most of our stay, so we were unable to fully enjoy the little porch and patio. But seeing the rain chains in full operation was a treat in itself for me. The made-to-order breakfast was a real treat, as well! Delicious! I ate more than I should have, then took my cup of coffee over by the fireplace to finish up. Beautiful way to start a morning. The employees we encountered were lovely, very personable and helpful. My friend and I have already talked about returning in the summer, when the weather will perhaps be a bit nicer, the landscaping in its full beauty, and we could try out the bicycles parked beside the inn. I highly recommend this place!

Room tip: The South Bunkie has a lovely view of the pond.
Date of stay: February 2019