Open today: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great place in East Nashville

We got with some friends and rented a place down the street, and this was an unexpected find. Very... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2019
Mongoose_Man
Decatur, GA
Always the most fun

I have been coming here off and on for the entire time I have been in Nashville and I can honestly... read more

Reviewed December 20, 2018

from $63.48
from $15.00
from $52.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2016

I have fun every single time I go to Lipstick Lounge. The crowd is always upbeat and the bartenders are great. And if you go for the karaoke you will hear some amazing singers. I'm blown away every time I go, but then again what else would you expect in a town full of musicians? : )

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

The Lipstick Lounge is an East Nashville gem! Stop in on a trivia or karaoke night for additional fun :)

A+ Food
A+ Service

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Simpstrom
Reviewed March 30, 2015

It was not what I expected. Its a small corner building, not a lot of space. There are a few tables and maybe 5 seats at the bar. They have a little corner stage where they had a band from Memphis playing who were decent. This place had a very cool layed back vibe. Most people there were 30-40. Mostly lesbians but still a mixed crowd. The little blonde bartender was such a cute and made our drinks to perfection. There was only a $5 cover charge so it was crowded. But we had a good time. If I lived in Nashville this would be a bar I'd hit up through the week.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed January 16, 2015

There is not one thing that I dislike about this place. I always have a fun time here and it is a great place to meet very firendly and fun people. Bartenders there know their stuff!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The band "Seeing Red" was awesome! There was an 8.00 cover charge, but it was worth it for the band that played. I loved the friendly atmosphere the best! There were a lot of lesbians to mingle with, but a few straight people too. The bartender was cute and served the drinks quickly. I like that they had an ATM machine. I loved the music! I loved the Skittles Shots! The only thing that I disliked was how packed it was…but, the upside to that was when a beautiful woman bumped into me she touched me and rubbed my side so sweetly and said "sorry" in such a friendly voice and cute smile. ;-) I would definitely go back! lol
Oh and the bathroom only had two stalls and one didnt flush unless you opened the top and manually made it flush. Good thing one girl told me about this before I got in. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Date of experience: August 2014