“Great place to catch a game”
Review of Nissan Stadium

Nissan Stadium
Ranked #58 of 262 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed January 28, 2014

LP Field is as good a stadium as any that I have ever visited and doesn't seem to have a bad seat in the house. There are plenty of necessary amenties such as concessions and bathrooms so that waits are never long. The only place I see room for improvement is in access to the upper decks. More elevators would be helpful. There are broad ramps to the upper decks, but I'm no longer in the shape that allows such an ascent and I suspect that I'm not alone.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"music city"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had a great view on the lower level 35 yard line for the Music City bowl. Enjoyed the game but they were having trouble pouring beer from the taps. I'm sure this was a temporary problem, but it kept us away from the game action for longer than I wanted. The hot dogs were just OK, I've had better at other stadiums. The sight lines were very good from where we were seated. There was also plenty of close parking around the stadium. I recommend Main event parking just adjacent to the stadium (~5 min. walk)

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Colts & Titans game. First off parking was a madhouse! People weren't following directions. Sat in the end zone right next to the Titans Tunnel, got to see the player walk in and out up close! Stadium was HUGE. Got free towels when entering the stadium. Big jumbotron behind us. Hot Chocolate was very tasty and warmed me up($7 only because of the souvenir cup).I just wish it had a roof. && T-Rac stole the show.

1  Thank Coltsfan_Ros
Reviewed December 31, 2013

During our recent trip to Nashville, we were able to get great tickets for a Titans game. Parking downtown was easy to find and reasonably priced. The pedestrian bridge crossing the river to the stadium was an easy walk with great views. The stadium is easy to get around in and is one of the best NFL stadiums I've been in. The crowd was well behaved and polite and we enjoyed a great game. Food and beverages are overpriced as they are in all NFL venues, but that is part of the experience. We walked back into downtown after the game and had a great meal at a local brewery.

If you like professional football, I highly recommend this stadium and experience.

1  Thank Toby H
See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Traveled to attend the game expecting Titans to win- very pleasant surprise! Had great seats in south end zone thanks to a friend - stadium has great set up with bathrooms and consessions easily located. Had medical issue with sunscreen getting in my eyes - fan helpers were not very knowledgeable but once we located medical help, these people were FANTASTIC and took great care of me (thanks Smiley!) we were lucky to watergate" (tailgate) on a houseboat tied up next to the stadium - what a great way to party! Most of all, Titan fans were FRIENDLY and welcoming to opponent team fans! Thank you so much for your hospitality!