“Amazing”

and up
Nashville Evening Tour with BBQ Dinner
Ranked #29 of 253 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed October 30, 2013

When I got a look at this lady, I was totally amazed on not only how big she is, but the golden look is so pretty. I took alot of pictures and went all the way around her and her shield. She is definately a site to see. It was to me worth checking out so thank you to my co worker who is from Nashville for making sure to let me know about this amazing site.

2  Thank Felicia C
There are newer reviews for Athena Statue

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The statue of Athena in the Parthenon is absolutely stunning. Could gaze at her for an hour and never soak in all the detail.

1  Thank MrsStiltner
Reviewed September 21, 2013

While visiting family in Nashville they took us here, this is someplace that you would not think or know about if you just visiting. It cost $6.00 to go inside and the 42' statue of Athena is worth going in for, I'm not a huge history buff but this was really something to see.

If your going to Nashville you should take a hour out to see this, I will never get to Greece so this was cool to see.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is certainly worth seeing if you have already paid admission to the Parthenon at Centennial Park - but not worth a special trip.

1  Thank jrb47
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Parthenon itself is beautiful. If you're a local, it's a nice place to take out of town guests. Someone wrote a review that said you should see The Parthenon but skip Athena. Are you serious? That's probably the dumbest advice I've ever read on one of these review sites. If you're visiting Centennial, you have to see Athena. She's absolutely amazing. As a Nashvillian, it really gives me a sense of pride. It really shows the city's dedication to art and culture.

3  Thank Shane L