“Beautiful, Quality B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Timothy Demonbreun House
Ranked #1 of 24 Nashville B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights while in Nashville. We weren't sure what to expect as this was our first B&B experience. We could not have asked for a better stay. Richard is an exceptional owner. Our room was romantic, cozy and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Richard caters to his guests, ensuring they have the best experience and will go out of his way to help in any way he can. I was always told most B&Bs have a schedule and privacy is limited - this was certainly not the case. He worked with our schedules and we couldn't have had more privacy. We will definitely be staying here again when visiting Nashville. I highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Merlot Room. It was beautiful, cozy and romantic with the fireplace.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. It was perfect! Richard was welcoming, kind, helpful and a great chef! He even drove us into town. The food was excellent. I slept very well. The bed was super comfy. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My girlfriend Tracey and I spent an evening here and it was fantastic. Our host was polite, extremely helpful, and easily one of the nicest people I've met in some time. Our room was very cozy and the breakfast he made for us the following morning was out of this world. We have every intention of coming back in the Spring for a longer stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I spent 6 nights at The Timothy Demonbreun House and couldn't have been happier. Richard treats you like a special friend and told interesting stories about the history of the house. We spent three nights in one of the varietal rooms and three nights at the top floor suite. Both were superb, but I think we'll ask for the top floor suite again next time as it is spacious and has pool table, big screen TV. The home is quiet and comfortable; very delicious breakfasts are served. Definitely the most bang for the buck in such a great location. We will be back!

Room Tip: Top floor suite if you have a group who would like to play board games, cards, pool, air hockey, or...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had our wedding here. It was fabulous! Richard was very helpful, attentive and assisted with many details. Richard made our small intimate wedding very special! The food was fantastic & my wedding cake was perfect. We spent the night and had breakfast in the morning which was also delicious. Will definitely be back!

Thanks Richard!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed for three nights. Our room was the game room. Bed was very comfortable and room was very private. Breakfasts were varied and professionally prepared. Richard our host could not do enough. So if you want a little piece of heaven this is it... Only $8.00 for taxi to downtown Nashville, Cheaper than parking.

Room Tip: No need to rent a car if you stay here and are seeing main sights of Nashville, taxis reasonable.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I spent our wedding night and the night after at the Timothy Demonbreun House and we absolutely loved it! I had never been to a B&B before, but was incredibly impressed and am much more likely to visit more B&Bs now. Richard was an outstanding servant, caring for us at all times (he even gave us some of his pizza from a party!). The breakfast was delicious, the home was gorgeous. We would definitely love going back!

Room Tip: Check out the pictures on the website. They provide a true description what you'll experience.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple