“This place is a BLAST!!!”

Rippy's Smokin' Bar & Grill
Ranked #99 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Blanchard, Oklahoma
“This place is a BLAST!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stopped in for the live music and was not disappointed!!! Decided to have some ribs. They were pretty good, not great. The staff was very friendly and did a great job. I will be returning to Rippy's when I'm back in Nashville, without a doubt!!!

Visited July 2013

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good BBX Great Location”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Rippy's. The pulled pork was a little dry unfortunately, but the flavor was great, and their home made sauces were excellent also. If you go away hungry, you must be a Sasquatch, because the portions are HUGE! Beer was cold, and live music had the place well entertained for a Wednesday evening.

• Visited July 2013
“First meal”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Loved the ribs so much we went back again. Music both times was terrific. Service also great. We enjoyed it very much

Houston
“Cooool place.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this place. I didn't eat, but I liked the feel of te place and the staff was awesome to me from start to finish. Also, the music was great and I liked the layout of where the stage was. Overall, I thought it was a really cool little hangout!

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome BBQ with quick service and live music.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Upon arriving in Nashville, my husband and I were looking for a quick lunch in the downtown area. We heard live music from Rippy's and saw a crowd so we decided to check it out. We sat at the bar and were greeted immediately by the bartender. She was very quick to get us drinks, menus and our food even though she was managing the whole bar and all of the tables in the bar area. We tried some beers from local TN breweries and both had the pork sandwich. Pork was delicious. Just the meat, not over loaded with sauces like some places. A great place to grab a quick and delicious meal and of course hear some great music.

• Visited August 2013