“Authentic Vietnamese cuisine”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Nashville, Tennessee
“Authentic Vietnamese cuisine”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I go to Ms Saigon as often as I can almost once every 2 weeks whenever we go shopping to K&S which is right beside the restaurant. This place is nothing fancy on the outside but it looks decent inside. I have tried their pho which I would usually order during the winter season and it's absolutely good! The hot soup, the aldente vermicelli noodles, the raw veggies wc consist of mint leaves, basil and bean sprouts and any meat of your choice. Awesome! During the summer I usually get their vermicelli plates which basically is a vietnamese noodle salad. Again it's a choice of meat, fresh veggies (shredded lettuce, cucumber, basil, mint leaves) and noodles with this sauce which I think is lime juice and fish sauce. Whatever it is, the fusion of different flavors is just scrumptious! For appetizer I usually get their fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce and the fried ones. For drinks, I have tried their fresh coconut juice, Thai tea and the soybean milk drink which all have this exotic flavor. Don't miss out the Viet dessert too! Honestly though, I've tried eating at different restaurants not just for the experience and the ambience but for the most part so that I would be able to try to make my own version of their dishes. Miss Saigon doesn't disappoint me at all. It's authentic, the ingredients are so fresh and it always leaves this refreshing taste to the palate! I can't wait to go back in about 2 more weeks! Yup I just went there yesterday! :)

1 Thank Mickeyma-oy

Nashville, TN
“Best Vietnamese Restaurant in Nashville”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place rocks! I have tried a half dozen of their dishes and all were over the top delicious. The curry dishes, green or red, are second to none. The soups are ridiculously good. Just pick one, any one, and you will be thrilled. The vermicelli dishes are great too! I just can't rave enough about Miss Saigon. Oh, and the food is probably underpriced for as gourmet as it is!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank LazloNashville
“Best vietnam food ever had”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The noodles are super! Lots of veggie-it's really healthy to have a lunch like this during a long trip.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good but not great(Go if you dont have cash for Kien Giang next door)”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

decent, but not as good as KG's. Pho wasnt as tasty and Banh Xeo crepe batter was too thick and lacked a good stuffing to crepe ratio.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank spiff11657
Nashville, TN
“Amazing Service & Food”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I visit the restaraunt on a weekly basis. Equipped with Wifi, it's the perfect environment to get work done and relax at the same time. The PHO is the best I've had, and the service is top notch. I find the staff very helpful and always willing to fix anything that goes wrong, as rare as that is. I highly recommend this restaraunt to anybody who enjoys PHO.

• Visited July 2011