“Good atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stopped here for a bite to eat just because it was close. The wait time for a 9-top was only about 15min on a saturday night, so not bad. Servers were friendly and the drinks came quickly. I ordered a brick oven chicken pizza with goat cheese. This was my first taste of goat cheese and it wasn't bad. Overall the place was clean and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The beer is brewed in house, and the sampler is a good selection. The food is good as well, but the restaurant feels like a chain.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

What a great experience we had! My family stopped in just for a quick bit for dinner and ended up with a whole lot more. Dinner was great! The English Fish is a must! Flaky on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The Pasta Salad was delicious the down side to the Pasta salad is that you don't get enough! Yes! Its just that GOOD! My husband had ribs which were very tender. My most favorite was the appetizer! HOT WINGS! They were AWESOME! They were very classic. You also must they the Beer Sampler! #6 tasted very "pretty" I like to call it Partylite, because it reminds me of the scent of florals and woodys mixed when I burn my candles. Woud I go bake? In a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I like a good fish n chips and this was about the best I have ever eaten. I love sweet potatoes and they actually good. Family love it, they enjoyed the different selections of beer, and is kid friendly. Price are great. This is a great place to eat.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were looking forward to going to this micro brewery
on our tour of the states. Sadly it didn't meet our expectations. The welcome was luke warm which was unexpected given how great the hospitality has been everywhere else. It took a longish while to get our first drink. It took even longer to get the second and it appeared that we were being ignored. Luckily we decided that we would order some food as it was a long way from the last place we had seen to get anything to eat. The service got a lot better. Still disappointed that we had to order a pretty indifferent meal to get almost prompt attention. Would only recommend this if you were desperate for something approaching real ale. On the plus side, the lady on the reception desk was extremely helpful in getting us a taxi back to our hotel. Thank you to her.