“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal. Amazingly good spin dip, pizza and carrot cake! Worth the stop while in downtown Nashville.

Eugene, Oregon
“Music City Pub: Just OK”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went with a group of nearly 20: solid service from a pleasant waitress, good local tap list, and a generous free pour on the Macallan which was appreciated! Food: average, nothing really fresh, along the lines of a Friday's or other like chain.

“Great Burgers!!!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Best burger in Nashville in my opinion and a brewery besides!! One of the best porters I have ever had. I always eat at the bar and there bartenders and servers are really nice. Cant wait until next time!!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good choice if in the area.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a very good meal with good beer to drink. The choices were good, the food was good and the service was good. I guess the only reason it was a 3 was that it wasn't good enough to make the drive to go to it. If you like beers, its a good choice and might be worth going out to. The food was definitely good and I would absolutely eat their again but staying downtown, it wasn't worth going out to it.

Visited July 2013
Boston
“Great Beer, Great Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Driving into town on our way to the Lowes Hotel, we noticed this place and it looked nice so we stopped in. We were seated right away and within minutes we had our menus and were drinking a local beer while watching a variety of sports on the numerous TVs. The one nearest to us had a soccer game, while the Mets were playing on another, and the Spurs - Heat playoff game was on another.

I ordered the Sheppard's Pie with a side of fries. The Sheppard's Pie was hot and tasted awesome. The fries were just right. My coworkers enjoyed their meals, as well, though I don't remember what they ordered.

I drank a red ale that was a bit darker than I expected, but had a great flavor. I'd definitely stop again next time I'm in town.

• Visited June 2013