“Average at best.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch and we had a mediocre meal. Our sever was dopey and had no recommendations for food. She didnt even recommend beer..it a brewery, seriously! Food tasted bland and not worth the average prices we paid. Go somewhere else!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Blackstone is a brewpub that has a rich wood type atmosphere. I had the spinach and artichoke dip with chips and a dark beer. Both were delicious. This place is a comfortable spot to stretch and the comfort food and rich fresh beer help it along. The beer is the star here. You can have a semi private dining experience or just a quick beer at the expansive bar. If you like a good brew choice will go down well.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I hate writing only negative reviews, but for this one, I can't include positive feedback. Ok, the parking was adequate. From the atmosphere to the quality of food and beer, this brewery is average at best. It is not the brewery you would expect to find so close to a major university.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wonderful food, excellent beer and great service, awesome spot for a lunch with my husband thoroughly enjoyed our lunch date here. Service was fast and our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. The grilled fish sandwich is to die for.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very friendly atmosphere, great and fast service, neat place. My dinner (I order at 10 pm on Monday) consisted of Johnsonville™ bratwurst steamed in Chaser Pale® and served with, asparagus, sauerkraut and fries. I am not a fan of greens, so I do not really can appreciate the asparagus, but I loved the bratwurst. My friends get Cesar salads that were huge and tasty (I tried from one of them). I heard a lot of prise about the fish and chips. (I did not try).
I really enjoyed my blonde bier. Everybody else had amber bier, and they seemed to love it.
Overall a very pleasant night in town!