“Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“Good”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My fish and chips was great. My husband's mushroom burger was not as good as he had remembered it being in the past. But the service made up for it. Prices so-so. Atmosphere nice.

Visited February 2013

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great brew-pub -- worth a stop!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This brew-pub has a nice selection of beers and a great food selection. I went here with a family of 3, and between us we tried 3 different beers, and 3 different entrees (pizza, sandwich and salad) -- all of which we thought were excellent! And the price I thought was reasonable for a downtown location in the heart of Nashville!

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Build Your Own Pizzas Paired With Local Beers”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We chose to have dinner at the Blackstone because we were staying across the street. The restaurant was nearly empty, but we chose to sit at the bar. Since we were traveling on business (new to the area) we were unfamiliar with the beer selection but the bartender gave us a taste of about four of their own beers to help us decide. While the beers weren't spectacular they were much better than mass manufactured options.

At the advice of the bartender we each opted to build our own pizza, which was the perfect option. The pizzas came out perfectly prepared and tasted great. I must admit, I did have low expectations of the food, but was pleasantly surprised.

If I stay in that area again, I will definitely visit Blackstone Restaurant and Brewery again. The pizza is worth the visit alone, but while you are there sample their beers.

• Visited January 2013
chicago
“Good burger and beer.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I love local brew and walked over to this place from my hotel. I was surprised by the size. Not a local brew pub atmosphere. It was more like a larger chain, think rock bottom.

But the beer was actually very good and fresh. The burger was very good, but fires were cold. The location smells like bleach which is a it unbecoming.

Not sure I would return here but if you are close and want a beer and burger then I would recommend.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Family party of 10 and what service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food and beer to die for just great. Cannot say too much would highly recommend. Try the different beers.

• Visited December 2012