Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$289
Hampton.com
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$132
Hotels.com
$219
  • Pool
1,844 results
All reviewsgreat locationcountry music hall of famejohnny cash museumwithin walking distancenashville downtownfree breakfastlive musicbridgestone arenatwo blocksbroadway streetmusic city centerconstruction noisenissan stadiumwould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayparking garagesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The Hyatt is a perfect place to stay when you visit Nashville. It is close to all the museums and places to eat. The staff were helpful and friendly and the service was top notch. You can easily access the downtown public transit and see almost everything, so you do not have to rent a car. Nashville is incredible. There is so much to do and see.

Room Tip: The view is better on the street side as you see mostly buildings otherwise. With that said, you will spend little time in your room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Hi Jefty2013! Thank you for your review and comments of our hotel! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as well as in this thriving city! And you're right!...you certainly can use public transit or walk to nearly everything Nashville has to offer! Again, thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were only in Nashville for two days and stayed here for one night. It is so conveniently located two blocks from Broadway and all the action. Or at least all the action we could see in two days. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the staff friendly and the breakfast was ample and very good. Highly recommend staying here, but stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Hi Lairduloma! Thank you for your review of our hotel! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here even if it was a little too short of a trip for you. I hope you'll be able to come back and spend some more time with us! Thanks so much, once again!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed on the 12th floor - great view. Nice large room with a sectional sofa & king bed and large nice shower. The hotel was brand new (opened in Nov 2013) - great service. Hot breakfast had a lot to choose from. Starbucks in the lobby (love that). Valet parking seems a bit pricey at $24 per night, but the great location means you don't have to drive/park so it's actually a value. The only small complaint is the AC vent makes the chain pull for the shade rattle - I know, sounds like a weird complaint, but seems like a design flaw - they should flip the vent door so the air points into the room rather than toward the window. Overall would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen R

Hi Karen! I appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. I always get excited to hear about our guests stay and I'm happy you enjoyed yours! I'm also glad you liked our Starbucks options as well as our complimentary breakfast. I do hope that you will choose us again on your next visit to Nashville and thank you, once again, for your review!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband and I were in Nashville for a long weekend. We arrived Friday afternoon to a very friendly staff. We were always greeted by staff every time we came in the doors and told to enjoy our day when we left. The complimentary breakfast was good although there were small coffee issues every morning but they were quickly fixed. The room was big enough and clean. The hotel is in an awesome location for walking to any bar or attraction such as Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame. It's also very close to the pedestrian bridge if you want to attend a Titans game. This was our first time in Nashville and if we do go back, we would stay here again and I've already recommended the hotel to others planning on making Nashville a vacation destination.

As an aside, the pillows on the bed were the best ever. I need to make myself a note to call and see if they will tell me the brand. I never slept so well in my life!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The service at this hotel was outstanding. Each individual did her or his best and more to take care of or requests and needs. The front desk staff was outstanding and very friendly, especially Terika. At breakfast, which is complimentary, I think her name is Latoya, offered help and saw to all our needs.,

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Hi ReadNut! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience with us, and will definitely pass on your comments to our staff. They always enjoy hearing our guests' feedback. We hope you'll visit us again on your next trip to Nashville and hope you made it home safely! Thank you, once again, for your review!