“Wonderful service and staff”

Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
Ranked #19 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The service at this hotel was outstanding. Each individual did her or his best and more to take care of or requests and needs. The front desk staff was outstanding and very friendly, especially Terika. At breakfast, which is complimentary, I think her name is Latoya, offered help and saw to all our needs.,

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Hi ReadNut! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience with us, and will definitely pass on your comments to our staff. They always enjoy hearing our guests' feedback. We hope you'll visit us again on your next trip to Nashville and hope you made it home safely! Thank you, once again, for your review!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was by far, the most accommodating hotel we have ever stayed at. We were in town for a wedding (which I was standing up in) with my parents and my daughter got sick. My parents had to miss the wedding to stay with their sick granddaughter. The staff sent up cookies and milk and checked in on them to make sure she was ok. They helped my husband locate a thermometer so he could take her temp. Not only was the atmosphere great, and the amenities fantastic, they truly empowered the southern charm that Tennessee is known for.

Also, the bride is gluten-free and a staff member at the free breakfast personally made her a gluten free breakfast to make sure that she had something to eat the morning of her wedding. It was truly a great experience and enough to make this cynical traveler extremely grateful for wonderful, caring people out there.,

Room Tip: Rooms on the south east side have an awesome view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Hi emily2383! We appreciate you taking the time to review us! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope that your daughter is feeling better! I will most definitely share your comments with my staff and they are always trying to find new ways to engage with our guests. Again, we thank you so much for your review, and hope you'll visit us again on your next trip to Music City!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stay at hotels very often. I know to not leave valuables in the room but I never expected to come back at the end of our day to find our room had been left propped open with a dirty towel by the maid. This was at 5:30 pm, we had left early that day so who knows how long it had been left that way. After we complained to management they did extend a$150.00 food/beverage credit to us. That was fine until the rest of our stay we were referred to as "oh. The ones in 528". The night staff was rude and overall they were too busy flirting with the men to take care of customers. The 24 hour food service is pretty much you better order at the bar even if there are only three customers. The hotel was clean because it is new but they need to get more personable staff. I would not stay there again or give it any recommendation.

Room Tip: Location was the only good thing. Beware of slippery bathroom floors and the entire pool area as we...
3  Thank Adell1234

Hi Adell1234! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate any feedback that we get from our guests and certainly use it to grow and improve upon. I do apologize that you had an issue with our housekeeping staff and assure you that we did speak to them to ensure that such an incident does not happen again. I hope you were able to use the food credit for yourself and your friends and that you enjoyed our menu. I will be discussing your stay with our staff as well and we will use this as a training opportunity. Again, thank you for your review and we hope you made it home safely!

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Just came back from a great weekend in Nashville. We stayed here and the hotel and it's staff met and exceeded our expectations . I have to emphasize how friendly, courteous and accommodating the staff were, my best experience in any hotel I have stayed at! Bang for buck, you can't beat this place! I will stay here again on my next trip back to Nashville.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
loganwolverton, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Hi Ian! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly share your comments with my staff. We do hope that you'll return to Nashville and are glad that the Hyatt Place is your choice hotel! Thank you, once again for your review!

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay if you are planning a trip to Nashville. Just 2 blocks to Broadway St, Bridgestone Arena, Country Music Hall of Frame, Johnny Cash Museum and so much more. Very clean and modern. Friendly and accommodating staff. You will not be disappointed. Great morning breakfast buffet. Entertainment in the lounge on some evenings. Good restaurants close by. One of the best vacations we have taken.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We came to Nashville for a girls weekend and had the best time- one of the reasons
was because of this great hotel. It was spotless and the rooms were big and modern. The staff was wonderful and happy to help with anything that we requested-from reservation ideas to grabbing cabs. The morning breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a hotel-lots of variety and delicious.I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank gillian f

Hi Gillian! Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm so glad you had a great experience and that you are a fan of our breakfast buffet! We hope that you and your girlfriends will join us again on your next trip to Nashville! Thanks so much!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Drove 14 hours to get to Nashville from south jersey and wife and I were not let down! Your hotel is awesome and the staff is great and very helpful. We will definitely stay at the Hyatt when we come back in July! I've been to a few hotels in Nashville but yours is perfect, clean and safe! Also such a great location. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014

Hi Joninal! Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's great to hear that you had a good time in Nashville, especially after traveling 14 hours to get here! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again in July! Thank you so much, once again, for your review!