“Great variety, tasty food, and decent prices”

Dalts Classic American Grill
Ranked #393 of 2,053 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great variety, tasty food, and decent prices”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I love eating at Dalt's, because of the variety. I have had the soups, salads, steaks, burgers, home-cooking meals and deserts. No complaints! The service is quick! They have daily specials,which I like during the week. I love the top sirloin smothered in Monterey Jack cheese and mushrooms, the meatloaf, and oriental salad. The carrot cake is the best in town,comes out warm. The chocolate Malt cake is terrific, no malt flavor really just a malted milk ball with each slice. It.s my favorite choc cake!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food for the what you pay for”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food is very good, service is good and the only complaint is that I live on the other side of town so I can just go when I want too far to drive, if I lived closer I would eat there at least once a week

• Visited November 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
“Nice place to visit once and while”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

As others have said the decor is dated but I've never had bad service or a bad meal here. Would recommend this place.

Cleves, Ohio
“My FAVORITE place to eat in Nashville”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The price is great, the portions are huge, the staff is great. The next time we go to Nashville we will have dinner there everynight. The menu has something for everyone.

Visited October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“The most over-rate place in Nashville”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food isn't that good, the service isn't great, and the cleanliness leaves MUCH to be desired! The final time I went there, there was a HUGE dollup of mayo in my Coke glass! I almost puked. I asked the waiter what the .... was this? He said he had no idea and would fix the problem. The PROBLEM was how you didn't notice that mess in the glass before you brought it out to the table?! I told the manager he could have that disgusting glass and left. The food has never been worth the wait and I'm honestly surprised this place is still in business.

• Visited November 2011