“Great sushi!”

Dining options: Delivery
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Austin(sushi grand master!) Is always awesome and making awesome sushi. Sit at his bar or at a table. The crunch Munch and G G rolls are ridiculous!

• Visited December 2013

“Best sushi in Bellevue/West Nash/ Brentwood area”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Very clean, good lunch special, great fresh and fried rolls, but a tad pricey otherwise. If you want sushi and you're on the southwest side, come here or Asahi in Belle Meade.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best sushi in Nashville with cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

This was the first sushi place I visited when I moved to Bellevue, and I've been hooked ever since! Their lunch special is great, plus there is a wide selection of other stuff, if you're not into sushi. The atmosphere is the best-never bustly or loud, but always soothing and relaxing. Every time my family comes to visit, they want to eat at Tokyo. I love this place!

Tennessee
“I got sick to my stomach here”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I will give them the benefit of the doubt, and say it was late, and the Korean beef must have been cooked a couple of hours b4, and sitting there a while, soaking in sauce, but not 10 mins after I left was I heading for the restroom - FAST..and visiting it ALL night. Service was slow, but pleasant..can't get over getting sick, tho.

Nashvillle
“Family's favorite place for sushi”
Reviewed January 27, 2009

When we moved to Nashville, the family from which we bought our home gave us some restaurant recommendations. Their favorite sushi was Tokyo and now it is now my family's favorite place in Nashville for sushi. We celebrate birthdays and other occasions here. When our exchange student from France visited last year, he had his first taste of sushi at Tokyo.

If there are seats available, sit at the bar and talk with the sushi chef Austin. Our favorite rolls are the signature Tokyo roll, Crunch Munch roll, and the Playboy. Also, the calamari salad is outstanding.

This is a family owned restaurant and they are always happy to see their regulars. Notice all the pictures of customers on the wall.